𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 37

♫ She loves Pop songs
And dancing, and bad trash TV
There's still a few other things ♫

Carlos Sainz POV

Pregnancy was clearly making Sofia hornier than usual, I wanted a good sunset view because I knew she would love it. I never expected her to want sex in public. But here we are.

The moment I felt the tightness of her surrounding my dick I was ready to give it all up. I mean, how am I supposed to last long in a public space? This would only ever be a fantasy I never though of achieving.

"I won't last long if you keep saying my name baby" I whisper as I let a slight moan out and she giggles.

"I want this to be a quickie, we can have something longer back at the apartment. So, make sure you don't last long because I know I am almost there" She whispers in my ear before she slightly bites my ear lobule.

I wasn't even paying attention to anything around us, if someone appears I am not going to notice it. I am just focused on the woman I have right now. I held her waist strongly as I felt her body trembling and then, once I knew she was coming, I did the same.

She had some wet wipes on her purse so it saved up pretty well. She always carries those around for emergencies so I wasn't that surprised. She sat by my side once I helped her get all clean.

"So, this was a good idea" She was obviously pleased and I smiled.

"You are something else" I am still surprised by what just happened but she just smiled like nothing had ever happened. "You look gorgeous with this lighting."

"You look as handsome as ever, mi tesoro" She says happily, resting her head on my shoulder.

Our vacations ended up being only here, the pregnancy would soon be noticeable and there was no point for us to travel around and it was a relaxing place to be in. We had a lot of romantic dinners on our balcony. I cooked all the meals and I took her to see the sunset every day in different places of the island. These were the best vacation we ever had together, it was very sexual but also very romantic. There were a lot of good moments and I wish we didn't have to come back to work but it had to be done.

My birthday was celebrated at our house, Sofia has officially moved in. Everyone came to spend the day here, we were by the pool and then had dinner and sang happy birthday. I felt happy, inside I could only think about the fact that next year I will be holding our kid as I blew the candles off.

Now I am heading back into the office and Carla smiles as she sees me arriving.

"Welcome back. I will assume that the break was enjoyed, you should've taken a break during the last 5 years" She says as we get inside my office.

"I really enjoyed it. I recharged my batteries but now I have way too many things to do" I say as I look at the paperwork on my desk, which was a normal amount.

"Your dad was here to take care of everything, he didn't want you to come back to a mess and he said you deserved this time for yourself so he took care of it. So, you have the same amount of stuff as you usually do" I noticed the excitement on her face. We turned into friends as the years went by, I talked to her daily so it came as no surprise.

"Well, I will thank him for that" I am now more relieved than when I walked into the building. I was dreading the amount of work that would be waiting for me.

"I know I sent you a text but happy late birthday. I hope you had a good day and my gift is on your desk" She says happily and I see a little box there. I opened it to find a tie, it was a good one and I smiled at her.

"You didn't need to buy me anything. But thank you, I like the color" I say as I look at the green that decorated most of it.

"I know. I made a point for it to go along with Sofia's eyes. That will make them pop when you use it by her side" She said cheekily as she closed the door and I smiled goofily, she caught me there.

I looked at all the annotations my dad left and I saw that a last minute was to be held today about the new job at Human Resources, if Juan approves the new position and finds it as helpful as we all did then Sofia can take over that position.

I made sure my dad made it clear what we wanted from the new position in the meetings he had, and he sure did. We want our other locations to be as good as the headquarters and Sofia has made the department a reputable one the point is for her to train everyone in the other locations to ensure the same standard in every single Human Resources department. Our company depends on it so it's a needed investment.

I prepared everything for the meeting and went to the department to meet Juan, there was no need to use a meeting room for this, we could use his office.

"Good morning sir" Juan says as I arrive. Everyone said good morning as I walked by and I saw Sofia was in her office talking with someone so I followed Juan to his office.

"Good morning" I said back once I arrived at his office and I sat in front of him.

"I know the meeting is scheduled but no subject was given to me so I could prepare myself" He says obviously curious and I nod.

"I know. I'm sorry about that. We are making arrangements for a new position inside the Human Resources department and I wanted to discuss it with you" I start by saying and I see his curiosity peaking.