INTRODUCTION

Words-1010 words

Lee Crystal
Age:15 years
Family:A mom and dad died in a car accident. She only has a mom. Missing her dad alot.
Has anger issues.
Has anxiety.
Studying is her passion.
Cold to everyone except the one's she loves.
Is really scared of insects and her mom.
Love's her mom but doesn't like when her mother says hurtful words to her when she's angry and when she is punished by her mother.
She shows that she is strong but she is really sensitive from inside.
Is an introvert. She just has 2 friends namely; Tiara and Liza.
She's in 9th std and is a brilliant student. She is new in HOLY CROSS CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL. Because they just shifted in Seoul,Korea past 2 weeks.

Mrs.Lee
Age:43 years
Family:A daughter named Crystal and her husband died in a car accident (which is fake).
Love's Mr. Park with all her heart.
She loves her daughter alot but doesn't show it to her. Is really strict about studies and sometimes punishes Crystal if needed.
She is indeed really beautiful and knows that her ex-husband was involved in mafia business. And know that he didn't die in a car accident.
They just shifted to Seoul, Korea past 2 weeks.

Mr.Park
Age:45 years
Family:Has 3 sons namely;Park Jimin, Park Taehyung And Park Jungkook also his wife attempted suicide.
Love's Mrs.Lee with all his heart.
Love's his sons alot and is involved in the mafia business.Is having rules in the house and is very strict to his sons. Doesn't like complaints in academics. Don't break his house rules. Or you will be punished. Listen to him at once. He has a sweet side for his loved one's. And can die for them. He is a merciless mafia. Biggest Mafia Group in the World.

Park Jimin
Age:23 years old
Family: 2 younger brothers and a dad also,his mother attempted suicide.
Has a really cold personality but is really sweet to his loved one's. Misses his mom.
Wants his brothers to be at the top. He punishes his brothers for their own good. Is really scared of his dad. Also involved in mafia business. Dosen't like complaints in academics. And punishes for it. Is a dangerous and merciless mafia who doesn't show mercy on enemies. He has a big problem of anger issues.Biggest Mafia Group in the World.

Park Taehyung (V)
Age:19 years
Family:Has 1 elder brother and 1 younger brother and a dad also,his mother attempted suicide.
He is a college student. He is really scared of his Jimin hyung and his dad. Sometimes break the rules of the house and gets punished. His personality is really cold and is ambivert. Sometimes in anger gives back answers. Love's his brothers alot and misses his mom. Wants to be a model or a CEO of the WORLD'S BIGGEST COMPANY. He studies in HOLY CROSS CONVENT SENIOR COLLEGE. He's in the last year of his college.

Park Jungkook (JK)
Age:17 years
Family: Has 2 elder brothers and a dad also his mother attempted suicide.
He is really scared of his brothers and his dad. Misses his mom alot. Always  wanted a little sister. Is good at studying but not so good. Is really popular at school. For being handsome and having a good personality. Is in  first year in HOLY CROSS CONVENT JUNIOR COLLEGE. Has alot of complaints in college. He's really sweet to the one's who is sweet to him. And a bully to the one's who is not so sweet to him. His brothers dosen't knows that he's a bully. Often gets punishment.

AS CRYSTAL JUST HAVE 2 FRIENDS SO I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE THEIR INFORMATION AS WELL....

Park Tiara
Age:15 years
Family: Has 2 older sister and a older brother namely; Lisa Unnie, Rosé Unnie and Park Lee Minho. They live in USA.
She has a really good personality and is sweet to everyone except the people she hates. Is an extrovert and loves to be like that. Is really friendly with her besties. Doesn't like to study. But has to become a business women when she grows up. She is in 9th std in HOLY CROSS CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL. She is smart indeed.She lives at her Aunt's house for her studies.

Kim Liza
Age:15 years
Family: Has 2 elder siblings namely; Jin and Yeonjun. She is Vminkook's cousin. Also has a cousin named Jackson Wang. Also has more cousins.
She has a helpful personality and is really sweet. She's an ambivert. (Around her family she's introverted and around her friends she's extroverted) She is really scared of Lee Crystal. Hates the same person as her besties. She lives in Seoul,Korea with her brothers. Scared of her brothers as well. She is in 9th std in HOLY CROSS CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL. She wants to be doctor when she grows up. Is really good at art.

THE RULES OF PARK HOUSE:-
RULE NO. 1: No swearing till you are 22 years old.

RULE NO. 2:- No going out of the house without permission till ur 20.

RULE NO. 3:- Don't make a mess the house should be clean and if it's dirty clean it up.

RULE NO. 4:- Everyone should sleep till 10 am. And maknae's should sleep at 11am if school is not there. If it is, then maknae's should sleep till 9am.

RULE NO. 5:- No relationships till you turn 25.

RULE NO. 6:- Listen to elders.

RULE NO. 7:- Don't shout at elders.

RULE NO. 8:- No hitting,biting,kicking or throwing things in the house.

RULE NO.9:- No smoking or drinking alcohol till you turn 27

RULE NO. 10:- Tell the truth.

So this are the rules of the Park House.

(Author:-Hope you enjoy the story this is just an introduction the whole story is remaining with all the twists and turns. This story contains punishments, scolding, suicidal attempt, swearing or cursing, love, emotions etc.Hope you liked the introduction.🥰😇💜🖤)