Valentine's Day

Only if you're comfortable to read smut.... Otherwise just skip that part. Vote first tooo.......

🔞🔞

Baekhyun picked Charlotte and putted her on his shoulder and went towards his room. After entering their room he gently layed her on the bed, took off his watch, hovered above her and started kissing her passionately. And she obviously kissed back.

Baekhyun grabbed her neck due to which she moaned in the kiss and in no time Baekhyun entered his tongue in her mouth, observing every single corner of her mouth. Their tongues fighting with each other. And after like 5 mins they both backed off at the same time and started breathing heavily.

Baekhyun:Can I? (he asked for permission)

She nodded with her red cheeks.

Baekhyun:You're still shy baby?

And she whined after he said that.

Baekhyun again smashed his lips upon hers and grabbed her by her hips. He then removed her dress which she was wearing between the kiss. Also he removed his jacket and shirt. Now Charlotte was just in some shorts and undergarments. And Baekhyun was just in Pant and boxer.

Baekhyun backed off from the kiss and removed her shorts. Now she was just in her undergarments. Baekhyun went towards her neck and began to suck it and she was continuously controlling her moans. Baekhyun then went down leaving some reddish purplish marks on her neck and collarbone.

He then removed her bra and grabbed her b○○b$ and slapped them multiple times. He then sucked her b○○b$ areas and then sucked her n!pples. She was still controlling her moans.

And after that he went down and sucked everywhere. He didn't leave a single spot on her body. He went more lower and tore her precious panty, spreaded her legs and looked at her pussy lustfully.

She closed her eyes not wanting to see in his lustfully eyes which will eat her anytime.

Baekhyun:Open ur eyes for me babygirl. (whispered)

She slowly opened her eyes and met his eyes. They both were lost in each other's eyes. Baekhyun inserted two of his fingers in her hole still not breaking the eye contact.

He slowly moved his hands inside of her hole then inserted the third finger. He removed his fingers and then pulled down his pants and then his boxers. He again hovered over her and kissed her.

Baekhyun:Be ready babygirl.

He said and in no time inserted his long thick dick inside of her hole. She covered her mouth not wanting to scream in pain or pleasure, even she can't understand what it is.

Baekhyun:You're still so tight babe. You know what's tommorow right? Tommorow is valentine's day. And we did this after years remember? and also on the night of valentine's day.

He said and began to thrust faster inside her. And she was continuously controlling her moans.

Baekhyun:Don't control ur moans princess.