Baekhyun's Mystery

Next morning:-
Everyone is present at the dining table and eating brkf.

Jimin:We will be going to torture them. All of you don't create troubles.

They all ate brkf and the kids and Baekhyun left for school and Jimin and other members left for abandoned building.

At Abandoned building:-
PJM also called the girls to torture those demons.

PJM:Don't be scared we won't hurt you. We called you to torture them.

Girl 1:No it's okay, just let us go pls.

JW:They won't do anything. We're with you, we won't let them touch you. Trust us.

Girl 7:They deserve it girls we should do it.

Girls:Okay.

The girls took the rods and began to beat them. They were continuously beating them and they were shouting as hell. After 20 minutes the girls stopped as their frustration and anger was over.

WWH:You can beat them more if you want or you wanna do smtg else?

Girl 3:We all are okay just because of you. We all are really thankful. Thank you so much. (she began to cry)

JH:No need of crying you should fight for ur self.

PJM:JH drop the girls to their home.

Girl 3:We can go sir.

PJM:No don't go alone. Go with him.

The girls agreed and JH went to drop them home. JH came back.

PJM:We need to find EUNWOO, Mina, Nayeon and Chaeyoung as fast as possible. What if there are more? We need to do everything.

Rm:We can do it boss. Calm down.

Yg:I think everyone should leave now. We need to rest.

PJM:Everyone can leave now. We will ask questions from them tommorow.

They all bowed and left. Jimin also left.

AT SCHOOL/COLLEGE:-

Baekhyun, Taehyung, Jungkook and Crystal all entered the school together. Taehyung and Jungkook both left for university section. Baekhyun and Crystal entered the school section.

Baekhyun:Don't create trouble princess, I hope you've done all ur hw.

Crystal:Yes uncle byy.

She went to her respective class. Baekhyun went in the direction of Namjoon's cabin. He saw some familiar figure standing out of Namjoon's cabin. He recognized who it is.

Baekhyun:No.... This can't be... Please noooo....Pls say it's a nightmare. Who's that little girl with ??? Why the hell am I curious?

The lady entered Namjoon's cabin with his permission. As soon as the lady entered his cabin, Baekhyun walked towards Namjoon's cabin and stood outside eavesdropping. But he couldn't hear anything properly

After 5 mins he heard the standing sound from inside he immediately ran to hide behind the wall and waited for the lady to leave. She left and then Baekhyun hurriedly entered Namjoon's cabin.

Namjoon:What happened hyung? Are you okay? Sit.

He gave Baekhyun some water.

Baekhyun:I-I'm alright. Good morning.