AGAIN?

VOTE FIRST!!

Words:1718

Mr. Park: Yeobo get up! There's a surprise for you open ur eyes and look. Come on get up.

Why aren't you listening? Look I bought disney world's coupons. You remember you told me you always wanted to go there? I bought these coupons for us. Do you remember? We all will enjoy there don't you wanna come?

You will have to wake up for c-coming with me. H-hurry u-up!

He said while he's on the verge of crying. He got up and went out.

Jimin: What happened appa?

Mr. Park: J-jimin she i-isnt waking up.

Jimin: It's okay dad all of us are still remaining.

After that Baekhyun entered.

Baekhyun: Noona see I'm back. You told me to come back home early right? You promised me you'll take me mall today, you can't deny it now. Noonaaaa get up.

Why aren't you listening to me? Noona get up please. I'm ur only brother noona. Will you not listen to me? Take me to the mall please~

He sighed and got out of the room.

Baekhyun: S-she isn't listening to me either.

Charlotte: I don't have any memories with her.

Baekhyin: You used to come over our house remember? Try to do smtg babe.

Charlotte: I'm not an important person for her.

Baekhyun: Will you shut up? What happened to you? You aren't listening to me from yesterday.

Charlotte: I'm just tired don't get me wrong.

She said and got a glare from Baekhyun, she gulped.

Charlotte: I-I will go.

She entered the room and thought for a perfect memorable moment.

She gathered her steps towards Mrs. Park's bed.

Charlotte: Unnie get up look I'm here after my accident. I came here to stay for a week. My parents are out of town. I can stay here right? Why aren't you answering me unnie.

You always listen to me right? Pls get up and listen. Unnieeeeeeeee get up I said. You want me to cry? No right? Why aren't you getting up unnie?

She cried out. Yes. She's crying. She ran out of the room.

Baekhyun: Where are you going? Wait!!

He screamed. She didn't listen and ran some where.

Baekhyun was about to go behind her but Jimin held his hand.