Fracture??

Vote first than read.....

Jimin:What was that?

Crystal:Wasn't that kookie?

Crystal and Ara went towards the voice and saw Jungkook lying on the floor while they saw some blood on the ground.

Crystal:Go and call them Ara.

Ara nodded and went. Crystal sat down a little closer to Jungkook and placed his head on her lap and realized that the blood was from his head. Is he okay?

Crystal:Kookie?? Kookie?? Kookie wake up. I know you're throwing an act.

She spoke as her eyes were already filled with tears. Tears of fear. Fear for her kookie, she wanted him to be safe.

Crystal:I'm telling one last time kookie stop this act.

No response.

Crystal:I'm telling you once again Master. Park Jungkook wake up or you'll regret it.

No response.

Taehyung:JUNGKOOK????

Crystal:Uncle look he's not listening to me. He's just doing an act.

She said still controlling her tears.

Jimin:Wait what happened to ur hand? Is that blood?

Crystal:M-maybe.

Everyone's eyes widened. Taehyung picked Jungkook in bridal style and went to Jungkook's room.

Baekhyun:I'll call Kai hyung.

He went and informed him.

Ara and Crystal both were sitting out of Jungkook's room still processing what just happened. Taehyung went towards them and sat beside them.

(Jimin and Charlotte were with Jungkook and Baekhyun was also standing outside and even Jake was)

Taehyung:What happened to my babies?

Ara:Nothing we know oppa is okay.

Taehyung:Yeah he is baby he will wake up and then you can meet him okay?

Crystal:He was doing an act right?

Taehyung:No he wasn't but don't worry he'll wake up.

Crystal:This blood is real? Omg!! Where's my kookie he isn't okay how can y'all sit like that???

Baekhyun:Kai hyung is coming he will check him cupcake. Come with me I'll wash ur hands.

Crystal silently went with him.

*DING DONG*

Taehyung went and opened the door. Kai entered and directly went to Jungkook's room.

Kai:What the hell happened?

Jimin:H-he maybe fell down from the stairs.

Kai:He's not that careless. Whatever everyone get out I need to check him.

Ara:Oppa blood is coming out of his head.

Kai:Did y'all wash his head after that?

Jimin:I did. I rubbed his head with a wet cloth.