Bad day at SCHOOL

(Author:Guys I made some difference in Liza,Jin, Yeonjun and Namjoon's introduction. If you guys have any problems you can refer there. I made Liza, Jin and Yeonjun each other's siblings. I also made Liza, Jin and Yeonjun Vminkook's cousin. And Liza stays with her brothers. And she often visits THE PARK HOUSE. Also I made Namjoon the Principal of  HOLY CROSS CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE. Crystal also knows Namjoon as Baekhyun has talked about him to her. Still if you guys have problems with the story you can refer to their introductions)

Back to the story

She took her bag and sat in the car. After sometime Baekhyun entered the car and sat on driver's seat. He started to drive the car. He looked at Crystal. Crystal was sitting with a pale face.

Crystal POV
I sat in the car as Baekhyun uncle said. My legs were already hurting. But now they are hurting as hell. She started to talk to herself......

Crystal to herself:Uncle didn't even comforted me this time. He always used to comfort me whenever he punished me before. What happened to him now? Did I do a really big mistake? (she started to overthink) Why did uncle not comfort me? (She saw Baekhyun coming) Oh he's here. I should shut my mouth now. (Baekhyun entered the car. And started the car. Crystal side eyed him and saw that he was looking at her. ) (She felt a tap on her shoulder)

Baekhyun:What happened to my baby?
(he asked smiling at her)

Crystal:You punished me. My legs are hurting. (she said in sad tone)

Baekhyun:Aww my baby's legs are hurting. (he stopped the car for a while) Come here. (He said tapping on his lap)

Crystal immediately removed her seatbelt and jumped on him. He hugged her and she hugged back.

Crystal:I thought you won't comfort me.

Baekhyun:And why you thought that? huh? Don't ever think that I don't love you ok? I always love you.

Crystal:I love you too.

Baekhyun:Ok now go on ur seat and let me drive. You're already late for school.

She got up from his lap and went to her seat. Baekhyun drove to school. He parked the car.

Baekhyun:Ok now go to school. I don't want any complaints and misbehaving. Respect ur trs. And I will check on ur behaviour. Don't forget everyone knows me here.

Crystal:Y-yes uncle.

Crystal went.
Baekhyun parked the car and went to Principal's office.

Crystal POV
I'm too late for the class. I went to my class. But I didn't entered. I saw Miss Hwang already teaching. I took few steps and stood on the door and asked for permission to enter.......

Crystal:May I come in?

Ms. Hwang:No. You're late. Go and stand outside until the lecture ends.