SAVED!!

VOTE AND COMMENT CRYSTALS💋🙂

?:DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!

Ara, Baekhyun and Eunwoo's team looked towards the direction and saw a team of four standing, the middle one pointing the gun at Eunwoo.

Eunwoo:Now who the hell are you?

?:Ur death.

Eunwoo's team gathered their step towards the middle one, but the side one spoke.....

???:Nah!! Not today.

"??"Said and took out her gun and pointed towards them.

??:Not today Eunwoo.

Eunwoo:Now how do you know my name?

????:Because we're ur death bastard.

???:You see her age? She is so small how the fuck can you slap her?

Eunwoo bended down a little to pick his gun but the other side one kicked it and picked it up before him.

?:Hands up in the air Eunwoo.

Eunwoo obeyed them as he don't want himself dead rn.

Eunwoo raised both of his hands high in the air.

?:Open their handcuffs and remove the tape.

The middle one ordered and The team nodded. One of them went towards Yeji and took the keys of the handcuffs from her. While the other removed the tape from their faces.

A team member which is a guy picked Ara up and kissed her forehead. He placed her at the corner and helped Charlotte to get up. All the mens of Park family looked at Eunwoo and his team and after that they looked at the team which came to save them.

They noticed that the team contained 3 girls and one guy and everyone is looking familiar.

All the mens got up and pulled their guns out. "?" looked at Jimin and then at Baekhyun, they were coming towards "?"

Eunwoo took the chance and slowly got up and took another gun which was lying beside him.

As soon as he pointed the gun towards Jimin.....................................................someone placed the shot right in the middle of his forehead. Everyone looked towards the direction and it was the middle girl who did it. Jake could here everything from inside, he made some sounds from inside of the door.

Jimin:Jake is inside that room, open the door.

He said while beating the guards.

?:No opp- I mean no let him be in there.

Mrs. Park:Wait why??

????:What if he is with them?

Jungkook:Eunwoo locked him in.

"?" nodded and did eye actions to "??" and "??" nodded. "?" went towards the room and opened it and saw the animals/insects which were in there. "??" also saw Jake lying on floor and by now he was unconscious.

"??" shaked Jake a little bit but that was of no use.

One by one all the guards died.

( Yeji ran out of that creepy mansion.)