Jake's secret🪐

First vote than read🌌

Jake:Please let me go hyung.

Jimin:I already said no.

Jake:I swear I'll be back before 8.

Baekhyun:No means no Jake.

Jimin:Take Jungkook with you if you wanna go.

Jungkook:I don't wanna go with him.

Jake:Pls hyung pls.

Jimin:Who the hell is ur new friend now?

Jake:He's my online friend I just started talking with him a week ago.

Jimin:Why do you trust him so much?

Jake:He's trustworthy hyung I swear.

Jimin:No I'm not sending you.

Jake:But I promised him hyung pls let me go.

Baekhyun:We never told you to promise.

Charlotte:Come on boys let him enjoy his life, he won't create troubles right?

Jake:Yupp I won't. (cutely)

Charlotte ruffled her hair.

Charlotte:See he won't create troubles now let him go he will be back before 8.

Jimin:There are enemy's out there.

Charlotte:Nothing will happen Jimin don't worry. He needs some fresh air too we can't cage him here. He also have friends, he also wants to enjoy.

Baekhyun:Charlotte!!!

Charlotte:Baekhyun!!!!

Baekhyun:You got guts I see!!

Charlotte:Why can't you all fucking understand! (angry asf) Every single time I told you all to behave well with the kids. It's not always great to punish them on every single thing, you can even make them understand by talking softly. Punishments are not necessary,  I'm fucking tired of making you all understand this. (tooooooooo angryyyy)

How many times should I tell?Huh? How many times? I have told you both for like more than 5 times. You both punish them when they don't listen right? Should I punish you both too?  (Doesn't even know what she's talking)

They're teenagers and Taehyung and Jungkook are adults. I understand Ara is small but it's nothing like we will keep her in this mansion the whole time. She also needs some fresh air. Let them enjoy their freaking precious life a little. Behave nicely with them. It's not necessary to punish them again and again on small thing too. I just wanna slap you bot-

Crystal:Here water Aunt drink it and calm down.

Charlotte:No baby let me speak today, today I'll make them understand.

Jimin:W-we understood noona, right hyung?

Baekhyun:Y-yes ig.

Charlotte gulped down the H2O

Charlotte:Oh!! How did y'all understand this early? Do you both always listen at the 6th time? (Angry + Sarcastic)

Jimin:W-we're sorry.

Charlotte:I hope you both keep this in ur head.

Baekhyun:You can go Jake be back before 8 okay?

Jake looked towards Charlotte with a smile and wanted to hug her but didn't buttttttttt Charlotte immediately opened her arms indicating him to hug her. He went towards her and hugged her and she obviously hugged him back. They broke the hug and  she ruffled his hair.