Taekook's Training

After that they ate dinner and Crystal went to her room and drifted to dreamland........ After sometime Mrs. Lee came to Crystal's room.......

Mrs. Lee POV
I went to Crystal's room after she slept as I wanted to check on her because my brother is going to be rough on her tommorow. And he will not even listen to me. I hope he forgive her. Because when we were not in Korea, when I used to go out for work he was the one who used to take care of Crystal but Crystal always used to be naughty with him and he likes discipline so he used to punish her alot. My daughter is really scared of him. I entered my only daughter's room. She was looking so beautiful while sleeping. My daughter got some visuals......

Mrs. Lee to herself: My daughter is looking so beautiful. Dear daughter, you should not curse in this young age. You're my small baby and you're cursing, why?  I went too rough on you my baby. But I love you alot. Never think that I don't love you. I love you the most in this world. I'm sorry I hitted you. My brother is also gonna punish you and even I did. Sorryyy baby. (she looked at Crystal's hand which were red beacuse of her hits) (she got up and brought some ice and started rubbing those ice on Crystal's hand).( After the ice treatment she got up and kissed Crystal's forehead before going)

At PARK'S house
After Crystal and her mom went Tae spoke......

Tae: How disrespectful that girl was and she's gonna be our stepsister. I'm never gonna accept her.

Mr. Park: Tae listen. She needs time to understand all this. Anger took over her. You need to understand.

Jungkook: That women didn't even say anything to her.

Mr. Park: That's enough Jungkook. She scolded her didn't you see that.

Tae: She just scolded.If we would be at her place you could have punished us hard.

Mr. Park: So you will curse? And wait can you remember what she said to her while leaving, she said she will see her at home. I hope she didn't do anything to her.

Jungkook: We didn't even curse da-dad.

Jimin and Tae looked at him shocked.
Jungkook just looked down.

Mr. Park: What happened why are you looking at him like this?

Tae: Da-dad it's ju-just-

Jimin: Nothing dad.

Mr. Park: Are you sure?

All 3:Yes dad.

Mr. Park: Alright from tommorow Jungkook and Taehyung have training and school as well so after  school, you'll go training directly from school.  Jimin will come to pick you both from school. Is that clear?

Taekook: Yes.

They all ate dinner and went to their respective rooms and slept.

Next morning at Crystal's house

Crystal woke up by the voice of alarm. She got up lazily and went to the bathroom to freshen up. She bathed and wore this outfit.......

 She bathed and wore this outfit