Baekhyun's Love Is Back

Next Morning:-
Everyone woke and ate brkf. And the Parks and Baekhyun went to school. There's no work in mafia today. They all were tired of seeing those animals again and again so they thought to take some break. Jimin decided to check some files of the office of this week as he was home.

In school and university:-

Everyone went to their respective blocks. Baekhyun in his cabin was just hoping to Charlotte to come because he was too rude yesterday.

Baekhyun:I hope she comes today,but I can't resist her face. I remember everything that happened in the past just by seeing her. But as Crystal said I have to be calm, I'll be calm.

With that he took some deep breaths. Someone knocked at the door of his cabin he was hoping to Charlotte to come he gave permission to come in and the person entered.

President of uni:Good morning p-professor. I just wanted to say that ur lecture in our class is not today so you're not going to check assignments right?

Baekhyun:I'll check it tommorow. From whose permission you came here?

President:From the lecture professor's permission. The whole class was asking me if we have to submit today because some of them didn't do it yet.

Baekhyun:Announce in the class, I want everyone to bring it tommorow now go.

He bowed and went. After some time someone again knocked at the door,Baekhyun gave permission.

Crystal:Good morning professor.

Baekhyun:Come inside and sit.

She went inside and sat.

Baekhyun:What happened cupcake? You created trouble?

Crystal:No, my new chemistry professor told me to give this to you.

Baekhyun:How is her behaviour baby?

Crystal:I have seen her somewhere uncle but I can't remember where?

Baekhyun in mind:You were so small at that time cupcake.

Crystal:She's really good her way of teaching is brilliant. She also played knowledgeable games with us after teaching. Take this uncle I gotta go.

Baekhyun:What's that?

Crystal:I don't know she told me to give this to you.

Baekhyun:Did you read this?

Crystal:No I didn't.

Baekhyun sighed in relief.

Crystal:You want me to read this? I can read it.

She was about to read it but Baekhyun snatched it from her hand.

Baekhyun:No you go to ur class I'll read it.

Crystal:Okayy biee.

She got up from her seat and went from there after bowing.

Baekhyun immediately opened the paper and began to read it.

" I'm really sorry Mr. Baekhyun, but I really wanna proof myself right. I will come to you after the break because I have no lectures after break" was written on the paper.

Baekhyun:Okay so finally she will come and talk to me. Did I really hurt her? I'll clear it out. I just need to control myself and my anger.

Baekhyun began to work on some files. After finishing the file work he went to Jungkook's block as it was his lecture. In the 4th lecture Baekhyun was again free so he was resting for sometime in his office. He made some coffee for himself and began to drink it.