Shopping Pt-2

They came out of the car and saw Baekhyun and Vminkook already waiting for them. They went to them and Mr. Park spoke......

Mr. Park:So we will make groups to go before entering. So 1st group is Me, my wifey and Jimin. And 2nd group is Tae,Jungkook,Baekhyun and Princess.

Jungkook:Who's princess?

Mr. Park:My only daughter. She accepted me right Crystal?

Crystal nodded.
Jungkook got shock that Crystal accepted  his dad.

Mr. Park:So all of you go shopping. After shopping meet us at the food centre.

They all nodded and went.

Crystal POV
Why did dad sent me with these two devils and why with this guy Jungkook. Tae and Jimin were okay but why him. Uggggghhhhh.

Baekhyun:First let's shop for me because I would be done in 10 mins. So let's go. (They all went and he took his wedding suit)

(Author:I can't show you their dresses and suit now. I will show you all of them on the wedding day.)

Baekhyun:Now who should we shop for.

Crystal:Meee.

Baekhyun:Let's go oldest to youngest. So it's time for Taehyung.

Crystal:That's not fair.

Baekhyun:It is. Where you wanna go Taehyung?

Taehyung:I wanna go Gucci or Celine.

Baekhyun:Choose any one.

Tae:I will choose Celine.

Baekhyun:Alright lets go.

They went to Celine and took his suit. And paid by his black card.

Baekhyun:Now it's Jungkook's turn. Where you wanna go Jungkook?

Jungkook:I can't decide. I want Tae hyung to decide mine.

Tae:Let's take your's from Celine as well.

Jungkook nodded and chose his suit for the wedding. Tae was about to pay but Baekhyun gave his black card.

Tae:I was paying hyung.

Baekhyun:It's ok he's also like my brother.

Crystal:Now it's my turn finally.

They went to wedding  dresses store and Crystal picked a dress but it was black she took it to her uncle and showed him.

Baekhyun:Again black dress Crystal. It's your mom's wedding pick smtg colourful.

Crystal:Fineee.(with an eyeroll)

Baekhyun:Again the attitude Crystal. You want me to punish you RIGHT HERE in the mall infront of anyone?

Crystal:I-I'm sorry uncle.I-I will pick colourful.

He nodded. She went, and after half an hour she finally came back with her dress and spoke...

Crystal:I'm done.

Baekhyun:You took so much time just to pick a dress.

Crystal:It was hard uncle.

Baekhyun:Let's go we have to pay.

MY STEPBROTHERS❤🖤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara