Some other introductionz

Kim Yeonjun

Kim Yeonjun

Age: 22 years.

Family: Has an older brother named Jin and a younger sister named Liza.  and a cousin named Jackson Wang. He is Vminkook's cousin. Also has more cousins.

Profession: He's a trainee under G- dragon and Min Yoongi but all the 4 trainers can train him well. He soon will be a mafia.

Nature: Everyone calls him as Yj in underworld. He has a really well personality. He always works really hard in the training. Sometimes gets punished by his trainers. He sometimes becomes rude and gives back answers to which GD puts him on line. He's really scared of GD and all his seniors. His roommates are Jackson and Changbin. He loves his Jin hyung alot.

 He loves his Jin hyung alot

Min Soobin

Age: 20 years.

Family: Has an older brother named Min Yoongi and also a younger brother named Min Beomgyu.

Profession: He's a trainee under Changbin and Jackson Wang but also all the 4 trains him.

Nature: Known as S in underworld. He has a really sweet personality. He always acts sweet. He finishes the work he's given. But he's too innocent. He sometimes gets punished which he doesn't like. He's really scared of his seniors. He loves his brothers alot. He is not physically strong and this is the reason his Suga hyung told him to  join mafia. And he said yes to it. But he's tired of training. Because everyone punishes. But everyone punishes for his own good. His roommates are Rm and Kai.

 His roommates are Rm and Kai

Min Beomgyu

Age: 19 years.

Family: Has 2 older brothers namely; Min Yoongi and Min Soobin.

Profession: He's a trainee under Min Yoongi and G dragon but all the 4 trainers train him.

Nature: Not rude, not serious, not fearless. He's just a fluffy innocent ball who had to join mafia beacuse of his hyung. He often gets punished as he doesn't listen to his seniors. Min Yoongi aka Suga doesn't like when he doesn't obey. He's really scared of punishments. He's the most scared from GD and Min Yoongi as they are the most strict trainers. His roommates are Min Yoongi and Jhope.He always scares other trainees by saying that his roommates are Min Yoongi and Jhope and he has a brother named Min Yoongi. Known as BG in underworld.

Mr. Kim

Age: 43 years.

Family: He's the father of Kim Seok Jin and Kim Yeonjun. He's also an uncle of Jackson Wang.

Profession: A business partner of THE PARK'S. Also included in mafia.

Nature: He's known as MK in underworld. He only sometimes comes underworld only if it's important. He wants to destroy THE PARK'S. He's always against them. He's really jealous of them beacuse they are always at the top. He has done alot of things and made them injured as well. But they always got safe from him. They doesn't know that he's stabbing their backs.

Lee Baekhyun

Lee Baekhyun

Age: 35 years.

Family: An older sister and a niece.

Profession: He also works under Jimin but his sister doesn't know that he's a mafia.

Nature: Known as BK in underworld. Has a dark aura in underworld. Everyone fears him beacuse of his personality. He has got alot of respect. Crystal is really scared of him. He's fearless. He's not even scared of his own boss then what do you expect from him?.... He used to teach discipline to Crystal which Crystal doesn't like but she hates his punishments. He punishes the hardest. He doesn't hesitate to make his niece cry. But loves Crystal and his sister alot.

(Author: Finally I completed new introductions. Hope you liked it. I will publish the next part soon. There will be more twist and turns coming in the story. The 2 shout outs from my previous part is @jayabalanjayajenisha and @Minha9727. Thnx for voting. Also thnx to others who have voted on the previous part. Thnx for ur love. Vote this part as well. Comment on the story I world love to reply them. Biieee for noowww. Love you alll❣)