Jungkook "The Trouble Maker"

Words-1252 words.

On the other side........

Crystal POV
I was really scared for jungkook suddenly I asked Liza something.........

Crystal:Liza listen to me.

Liza:Yes?

Crystal:Who was that guy was he his brother and why was he so angry??!!!

Liza:Actually he was Taehyung he is Jungkook's elder brother and about why he took Jungkook, was because Jungkook's family doesn't know that he's a bully as I told you before that Taehyung oppa saw that he pushed you he got really angry because of that, their eldest brother has teached them to respect girls that's why.

Crystal: Oh now I get it.
*in mind* :But i hope he's fine.

At vminkook's home.........

Jimin POV
When will they come(jimin said angrily)
After sometime the door bell rang revealing Jungkook and Taehyung..........
They saw Jimin sitting on the couch waiting for them Jungkook and Taehyung shivered after seeing Jimin.

Taehyung: Hyu-Hyung you're ba-back.

Jimin: Welcome guys you may both sit on the couch.

Listening to these words they got goosebumps all over their body they instantly followed his order and sat on the couch.

Jimin: Taehyung you go to the black room NOW(BTW black room is a punishment room). Jungkook sit here with ur book I'm coming. (Jungkook nodded)

Taehyung was in the black room waiting for jimin to come and the door finally open revealing Jimin.

Tae: Hyung pls listen I di-

Jimin: Just shut ur mouth I will be the one who speaks I don't want any noice in this room except mine.

Taehyung nodded.

Jimin: I kept you in the same college because of Jungkook I thought you would take care of him and here he is cursing around the school and bullying everybody. *Calm*

Taehyung just looked down and didn't utter a word. Then Jimin spoke .....

Jimin: NOW YOU CAN SAY.

Tae: Hyung I didn't do anything I used to go in his school every time during the break and he wasn't doing anything when I was there he used to be quiet and everyone used to look at him confused.

Jimin: Why didn't you find out that why were they confused.

Tae: Whenever I tried to do it someone just interrupts or the break time gets over.

Jimin: You tried ur best so I would not like to punish you but I wanted to ask you smtg.

Tae: (he got really happy hearing those words) Ask anything you want hyung.

Jimin: You got any homework at school today?

Tae: I left school in half day but in the first lecture I got homework of Chemistry.

Jimin: How may times?

Tae: 3 times each answers, there are totally 10 answers which I have to write 3 times.

Jimin: I want you to do it 10 times it means that you have to every answer 10 times.

Tae: But hyung you just said you won't punish me but you're.