Mina's dead

*(^o^)*
Vote first then read........

Next morning:-
Everyone did brkf and went school and college except Jimin.

Jimin:Let's go to Jake. I know he will be injured as guards were daily torturing him and now I got to know that Jake is my enemy's son.

Jimin went to his basement where Jake's hands and legs were cuffed with handcuffs. He was unconscious Jimin took some cold water and poured it on his injured face. Jake got up breathing heavily because of the cold water.

Jimin:Just answer my question.

Jake:I won't.

Jimin cupped Jake's chin in his hand tightly and made him look in his dark eyes.

Jimin:You fucking have to answer my questions. Who the fuck is ur dad?

Jake:W-wdym?

Jimin:Answer the question Jake.

He growled due to which Jake flinched.

Jake:H-he's a famous person.

Jimin:See I don't wanna torture you rn. It's enough torturing you. I know you won't do it again and if you do I will kill you myself.

Jake:Ur gonna leave me?

Jimin:If you be good I will leave you. Cuz you're young you need to study you need to have a profession. I will leave you. But you have to tell me who's ur father okay?

Jake:So you're telling me you'll not kill me and leave me?

Jimin:Yes. Tell me who's ur dad?

Jake:I can't tell you his name he will kill me.

Jimin:And if you don't tell me I will kill you.

Jake:Pls hyung understand. I'm really sorry for what I did with Crystal I sincerely apologize. I will never do it again not only with her, I will never do it with any other girl.

Jimin:I know you won't do it. Okay fine tell me ur dad's identity.

Jake:You know him. You closely know him. He is the reason you're getting losses in ur company.

Jimin:WHAT?!

Jake:Pls hyung leave me now.

Jimin:Okay go.

Jake looked at Jimin with teary eyes as Jimin opened the handcuffs from his hands and legs. Jake went out on the road finally feeling free. He began to walk towards his house. He reached his house. He knocked on the door. Eunwoo came out with a gun in his hand.

Jake:I'm back hyung. I'm alive.

Eunwoo:How dare you tell him dad's identity.

Jake:I was having no options left hyung. He was about to kill me. Thankfully he left me.

???:So you think giving him my identity will save you from me?

Jake:Dad!! I'm ur son.

???:My sons will never give my identity to anyone. Be ready to be dead.

Jake:What no!!

Jake began to run, saving his precious life. But due to his injury's pain he couldn't run faster. Jake went to a small street to hide. Eunwoo was following Jake but then he got lost.