Caught?

VOTE CRYSTALS!!

Words-2095 words.

???: Who are you!!!

"??" looked at the person with widened eyes.

"??" began to run to reach the window but the person entered inside to catch him.

Even his shirt was ripped due to running  in a hurry.

"??" pulled out a spray from the pocket and sprayed it on the person's eyes. The person began to rub their eyes due to irritation.

???: Doctor!! Doctor!!

"??" took the chance and jumped from the window. And yes he didn't get much hurt as he landed on a truck.

The doctor arrived there and picked up the person.

Doctor: What happened nurse? Why are you screaming like that?

Nurse: There was someone in her room. Someone was about to stab her.

Doctor: WHAT!?

Nurse: Yes doctor believe me. I saw it.

Doctor: Report her family. Make an announcement in the canteen. They're there.

He ordered the nurse .

Nurse: Yes.

The nurse bowed and left to make the announcement.

Nurse: Park family hope you're hearing this. The doctor wanted to talk to you urgently. Well, don't be confused with which Park family, the one which has their wife admitted, please. Be in doctor's office as soon as possible. Thank you,  sorry for disturbing.

In canteen.

Mr. Park: Is smtg wrong?

Jungkook: We should go and talk to him.

They got up from their seats and directly went to doctor's cabin. They entered after knocking once.

Mr. Park: What's wrong??

Doctor: Calm down sir. Please sit everyone. Bring some water.

He ordered the worker.

They drank some water and the doctor spoke.

Doctor: I know you'll be shocked but someone was about to stab ur wife in the room, luckily the nurse saw it and that person ran away.

Mr. Park: Wtf again? Who the fuck can be our enemy? Who wants to kill her? I'm not going to leave them now they're gone.

He said and got up from his seat.

Jimin: Dad no wait, be calm.

(Look who's talking)

But he already went.