School

Words-992 words.

Crystal POV
Since I left home for school, I was walking by the road and that is when I saw an old lady trying to cross the road which she couldn't because of her shaky legs. I approach to help her.

Crystal;Anneyonghaseyo.*bowed*Do you need any help??

Old Lady:Thnx for coming sweetheart I would love to take ur help. BTW what's this beautiful girl's name?

Crystal: Me, my name is Crystal.(They started walking to cross the road)

They started walking on the road suddenly the old lady stopped because she saw a bike coming at full speed.

Jungkook POV.
I was going to school on my bike at full speed suddenly by the road an old lady stopped between the road as I was on full speed I couldn't control my bike I pressed the brake with all my strength. The old lady fell on the ground because of my sudden movement.

Jungkook:Are you blind? How can you do that can't you see.(Removing his helmet)*angry*

Crystal:Excuse us, you're telling it to us, who told you to speed that shit at full.*cold+angry*

Jungkook:How dare you say that to my bike. And why are you swearing at such a young age.

Crystal:You're not the one who is going to teach me manners that's none of ur business. *eyeroll*

Jungkook:Whatever. Now let me go.

Crystal:Say sorry to her (to the old lady) then I will let you go.

Jungkook:What!!Never. It was not my fault and I would never say sorry for something which I never did.

Crystal:Say sorry or I won't let you go and you also know that you're at fault but still not willing to say sorry to such an old lady. Shameless. And you saying you didn't do anything right, she got panicked because of your bike speed and fell because of ur sudden movement.

Jungkook:I accept my fault I'm sorry now get aside. (She moved aside and letted him go.)

Crystal:(While helping the old lady)
*in mind* Well that was really easy to make him say sorry I didn't even thought that he would say sorry this early well he said and that's good maybe because he knew it was his fault as he already said that he doesn't say sorry for something he never did.

She helped the old lady to cross the road and the old lady sighed in relief.

Old lady:Here's a gift for helping me.

Crystal:It's ok I don't need it. Now I gotta go or I will be late for school i loved helping you bye.*bowed and ran*

Old Lady:*in mind* Well how did that you said sorry this early he was so good first I thought he was a devil and not gonna say sorry but when he did I was shocked and about Crystal she's so sweet even if she had school she came to help and wasted her time I hope she stays happy with her family and I hope that no one hurts this innocent soul.

Crystal's POV
I was running for school still thinking about that guy and finally I reached school. When I reached there I saw two familiar figures talking to each other there was still 10 minutes remaining for class so I was gone to them to see who was it and it was.......

Liza and Tiara POV
We were talking in hallway till our class starts and that is when we saw someone coming to us and we both started to recognize who was it and finally recognized it.

Crystal:Are you both real or am I dreaming?

Liza:No you're not dreaming it's true.

Crystal hugged both of them tight.

Tiara:Now leave us we can't breathe.

Crystal:Ok Ok sorry. I missed you guys so much as I was having no one to talk except you guys. Finally we met and we will be the best trio again.

Liza:Are you still a baddie or a sweet girl now?

Crystal chuckled

Crystal:I'm both.

Tiara:So your personality is still the same.

Crystal:Yup. Now I have class I gotta go which class you guys have?

Tiara:I have Science 2.

Liza: I have geometry.

Crystal:So I guess I would be sitting with Liza as I also have geometry as first class.

Liza:That's good. Let's go.

They hugged each other again and went to their respective classes.

In class.
(I will write teacher as T so don't get confused pls)

T:Good morning students.

Everyone stood up and wished and bowed.

T:I see we have a new student in the school today so I would her to come here and introduce herself.

As I'm an introvert I don't like to be in the spotlight about still I have to go Liza whispered inmy ear that "I know you can do it" I hot up from seat and was there in the middle of the class.

Crystal:Good morning everyone. I miss Lee Crystal.

T:That was good, you have great confidence.

Crystal:Thank you Ma'am.

I sat on my seat and I was beside Liza she saw my hand shivering because of anxiety.

Liza:It's ok you did really good now calm down.

Crystal calmed herself down and played attention to the lecture. She even answered every question.The lecture was of two hours.

The bell rang and it's time for recess....

(author:Hope you liked this part it took me time to write it because I was in my intermediate exam for 2 days so I wasn't having time to write that's why I published it kate I'm sorry to make you guys wait.Sports day is there at my school and I participated in dance and exercise.So from tomorrow I have to practice it in school so I hope you guys understand I would try to publish the next part as soon as possible. I want 5 votes then I will surely publish the next part. Hopefully you guys do it. Live you guys so much❤)