First day of school

Words-904 words.

Crystal POV

I got up because of my fucking alarm clock. I got freshen up and wore dress for my FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

   So here is the dress I wore

As I was heading downstairs I saw my mom cooking for me.

MRS. LEE POV

I was preparing breakfast for my one and only daughter.  As I heard footsteps coming downstairs in the kitchen I saw my beautiful girl fully dressed for her day.

Mrs. Lee: Good morning sweety. *sweet*

Crystal: Good morning. *cold*

Mrs. Lee: Don't act cold to me you understand!!

No response.

Mrs. Lee: I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!! *ANGRY*

Crystal:Ye-yes mom.

Mrs. Lee: Good. Now eat ur breakfast and go to school. I prepared pancakes for you.

Crystal:Thank you so much mom. *Happy*

She started eating the pancakes and it's the time for milk and she hates milk.

Mrs.Lee: Now drink this milk.

Crystal:Ewww. Not the milk pls. *Making eww faces*

Mrs. Lee:You have to drink the whole glass. Come on drink fast or you will be late.

Crystal:Please no mom, not the milk.

Mrs. Lee:Are you drinking or....?

Crystal:Who said I'm not gonna drink. I'm drinking see. *Drank the whole milk in one go*

Mrs. Lee:Good. Now go to school. Enjoy ur first of school sweety. And listen No swearing and fighting in school like last time you understand.

Crystal:Yes mom I understand. But it was not my fault.*sigh*

Mrs.Lee: Go for school now byee.*sweet*

Crystal:Bye.*cold*

left for school.

FLASHBACK
In her previous school where she used to study.

Ryunjin(Bully): Hey you girl come here.(to Crystal)

Crystal:What!? I have more work to do not wasting time on a bitch like you.*cold*

Ryunjin:How dare you call me bitch! (Was going to slap Crystal)

Crystal:*held her hand* Wanna see my daring. I will show you. (Kicked ryunjin)

Ryunjin: *fell on the floor* Girls hold her. (Told her team)