Baekhyun's Wedding

Next morning:-

It was Sunday so Jungkook, Taehyung and Crystal were sleeping more today. They woke up at 11AM and did brkf. Then directly went for studying as they were having test at 12PM.

(Today Mr. Park and Mrs. Park will come back for Baekhyun's engagement and today itself they'll do wedding during engagement and after that they will leave again. So they will go for shopping after the test. So yeah back to the story.)

During the test:-

Sitting arrangement:-

First bench:-

Ash - Tiara - Beomgyu

Second bench:-

Jungkook - Crystal - Yeonjun

Third bench:-

Liza - Taehyung - Soobin - Mark

1st year college students were having IT.
Last year college students were having Economics.
School students were having History.

After the test:-

Jimin:Hope ur test was good. I want every single one of you to get more than 14 out of 20.

They nodded with a shocked face.

"Class is dismissed" said Jimin.

Baekhyun:Everyone present here is invited for my wedding in the evening.

They nodded as a response.

And they all went back to their respective mansions.

DING DONG

Jimin went to open the door and saw his dad and mom he immediately hugged both of them. They all are now sitting on the couch.

Jimin:We have to go shopping.

Crystal:Can we keep a theme for the dress code?

Mr. Park:Nice idea but what?

Crykook:Black.

Mrs. Park:Let Baekhyun choose.

Baekhyun:I knew you will choose black. Okay so we will keep black and white theme for the dress code. You can inform everyone.

They informed everyone about the theme.

Wedding time:-

Everyone's suit's and dresses:-

Mr. Park:-

 Park:-

Mrs. Park:-

 Park:-