Crystal in TROUBLE

With that she went out of the house with Crystal. Crystal left her and ran away. Mrs. Lee got more angry and went home and started waiting for Crystal to come.

Crystal POV
I left mom because I know I would say anything in anger which she would not like. But after getting home I'm sure that i would get punished. I don't want that to happen but it will happen.(she said sadly)Did i reacted to much? ( she said to herself ) Oh fuckk I forgot that i even cursed. I'm sure that i won't be forgiven. For now I just want to calm myself so I'm here at the Han River.
She sat on the edge and started to cry and started to talk to herself......

Crystal to herself: I want mom's happiness. Ugh what should I do???
Mr. Park is good as mom said but his sons, they are just too rude. And about Jungkook I just hate him. God help meee. Help me to take the decision.

Someone kept hand on her shoulder she wiped her tears off and turned around to see.....

Tiara POV
I'm here at the Han River with my Aunt's daughter. She's my age so I enjoy with her alot. We came here to enjoy the cool breeze. The weather here is good as always. We started to walk around. After sometime I saw a familiar figure sitting on the edge I left my aunt's daughter's hand and went there to see who it is. When I reached there I was shocked to see Crystal crying I putted my hand on her shoulder...........

Tiara: Are you ok Crystal?

She turned around.

Crystal: Oh Tiara you. (Crystal immediately hugged her and started to cry in her embrace)

Tiara: Crystal tell what happened? Pls tell me what happened? I don't like to see you like this.

Crystal: My mom got a bf Tiara and she wants to marry him. (she sobbed and said in a cracked voice)

Tiara: Tell the full story. And tell however you want no need to hurry. I'm here. I will listen to you.

Crystal: Ye-yeah. Today we went to meet him and I got to know that he has sons. And you know who are they?

Tiara: How would I know if you won't tell me.

Crystal: I'm telling. They were Jungkook, Jimin and Tae.

Tiara: Whatttt!!!!! Tell me further.

Crystal: I was shocked to see them. But didn't react. Then their dad decided to watch a movie we all agreed and watched it. After all this, when we were leaving their dad told us that my mom and him are getting married on this Sunday. I got super angry by hearing that. I couldn't control my anger at that time and I bursted my anger on them.

Tiara: Will you say what you told in anger?

Crystal: I said alot of things. I called my mom's bf so called. He was making me calm because he understood that I need time for this. But i even cursed. Beacuse of which my mom got angry. My mom's bf even said that I should not curse in this young age. And I said who is he to decide it. I regret everything I said. I shouldn't have behaved like that. But anger took over me.

Tiara: There's nothing to feel regret now Crystal. You can't change anything now. I guess he's a good guy Crystal.

Crystal: I accept that he's a good guy. But his sons. And that guy JUNGKOOK.

Tiara: You should give all of them a chance and let ur mom marry him. Beacuse you want your mom's happiness and her happiness is her family and she wants to marry that guy.