Crystal's bad day

In the morning at Lee's house

Baekhyun POV
As it was already 5:30am in the morning he got up by the voice of alarm. He got up and freshened. He went downstairs to the office room and saw some files of school.

[ Author:Baekhyun had worked in Crystal's school before. And he is known as the strictest professor of the school. Everyone is scared of him. He punishes really hard. Also he punishes Crystal freely. Crystal has lived with him since she was 3.(After her dad died) Baekhyun loves her alot. But doesn't like her behaviour. She always acts naughty and creates trouble for herself. And later gets punished by him. He has even spanked her hard when she back answered her mother and that was the worst punishment for her. She is also free with him. And about Crystal she actually have a bad habit of biting her nails from her teeth. And this is why Baekhyun always checks her nails. ]

Back to the story.

Baekhyun started to arrange the papers from the file. After arranging it properly he went outside the office room and it was 6:00am now. He went in the kitchen and saw Alice making the breakfast. (Alice is their maid. She is their old maid. Crystal loves her as well).
He spoke......

Baekhyun:Isn't Crystal here?

Alice:No she isn't.

Baekhyun nodded and went to Crystal's room. He entered her room and spoke......

Baekhyun:Crystal baby wake up it's already 6:15.

[ Author:Her school starts at 7:30]

Crystal:5mins pls.(she said in sleepy tone)

Baekhyun:You have school Crystal. I want you down in 15 mins.

She didn't listen and slept.
After 5 mins Baekhyun came again to wake her up but she didn't listen. Baekhyun again said her that he wants her down in 10 mins. Baekhyun went down and started to wait.

After 10 mins.

Baekhyun looked at the wall clock and saw the time it was past 10 mins. He got really angry and went to Crystal's room to check on her. He entered and saw Crystal sleeping. He got in to the bathroom and took a bucket full of cold water.......

Crystal POV
I was sleeping. Because I was really tired because of yesterday. Baekhyun uncle came to wake me up but I was too sleepy that I slept again. I was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, cold water was poured all over my body and my face. I got up and saw that Baekhyun uncle was with a bucket and he was fuming in anger. I immediately got up and sat on the bed. I was shivering because the water was so cold that it was making my body shiver. I spoke......

Crystal:I-I was a-about to wa-wake u-up. (she said in shivery and scared tone)

Baekhyun:You never value time Crystal. I will give you a lesson today. Then you will always value time.

Crystal:I-I'm s-sorry uncle. I-I won't re-repeat.

Baekhyun:Get up from ur bed and stand infront of me.