Meeting Mom's Bf Part 2

Then she went downstairs and her mom saw her outfit and looked little angry.

Mrs. Lee POV
I was waiting for Crystal to come when she came I got angry by seeing her outfit. Beacuse I want her to wear something girly and she's again wearing boyish and black outfit.

Mrs. Lee: Don't come here go to ur room again. And change ur outfit and come.

Crystal: Why mom? What's bad in this?

Mrs. Lee: Can't you listen at once. I said
go to your room change your outfit, wear smtg girly and not in black and then come.

Crystal: Mom but you know that I don't have so much girly outfits.

Mrs. Lee: You have some right? Go and wear it. Go and come fast I'm giving you 8 minutes.

She ran to her room and started to find "the girly outfit" after 3 to 4 minutes she finally found one. And wore it........

After wearing her outfit sheran downstairs as fast as she can

ran downstairs as fast as she can......

Mrs. Lee: Good you're on time. Loved that. Now let's go sweety. BTW you're looking beautiful. I would love to see you often in girly outfits.

They left the house. And sat in the cab and finally reached THE PARK HOUSE. They went to the door and knocked on it....

AT PARK'S HOUSE
Both Jungkook and Tae came back from school and ate the lunch. Mr. Park was waiting for his gf to come. Mr. Park spoke......

Mr. Park: All three of you behave in front of them. I don't want to see any of you behaving bad with them. ( the knock on the door was heard)  Looks like they came. I will open the door.( Jimin, Jungkook and Tae went to their rooms without informing)

He went and opened the door. Crystal and Mrs. Lee came inside......

Mr. Park: Anneyonghaseyo. And welcome to our house. I hope you would enjoy here.

Mrs. Lee: Anneyong. Thnx for inviting us. We would surely enjoy.

Crystal:Anneyonghaseyo uncle. (bowed)

Mr. Park: Meet my sons. (he turned around and saw no one was there he got angry and called them) I want all three of you here in 1 minute.

They all heard and started to come downstairs.

Crystal whispering to Mrs. Lee: Mom you never told me that he has sons. And not even 1 or 2 he has 3.

Mrs. Lee: So what Crystal you will get brothers.

Crystal whispered to herself: Fuck off brothers.

Three of them came and saw them Jungkook and Tae were shocked to see them......