Mr. & Mrs. Park BACK

Vote first🙂💋

Next morning:

All the kids are having study leave because of their upcoming final examinations.

Everyone is present in the leaving room.

Jimin:Today mom and dad will be back.

Ara:That's such a great news.

Jungkook was also present there.

Baekhyun:Crystal you gave Jungkook the medicine??

Crystal nodded.

Taehyung:What happened Crystal??

Crystal:Nothing oppa.

Charlotte:Don't lie we're noticing the same thing from morning. You and Jungkook aren't talking, not even a bit.What happened?

She asked while roaming her hand on Crystal's hair.

Crystal:Nothing happened aunt. Right Jungkook?

She asked while doing an eye signal.

Jungkook:Y-yeah right.

He said with a smile.

Jimin:We hope you both aren't lying.

They both nervously nodded.

Same afternoon.

Mr. and Mrs. Park had already arrived. Crystal and Ara are in the gaming room, Jungkook and Taehyung in Jungkook's room, Jake in his room, and the rest in the living room.

In Jungkook's room.

Jungkook was silently standing in the balcony which was attached with his room. He was regretting his words towards her. And Taehyung? He just came out of the shower, just a towel wrapped around his waist. You all might be thinking why he bathed here? Well, it's because the water supply is not proper of his room.

He walked towards the room with his wet hair, water dripping from his hair. He looked for Jungkook in the room but Jungkook wasn't there. Obviously how could he be here.

Taehyung looked towards the balcony and saw Jungkook silently standing there. He wore his clothes and thought smtg was wrong with Jungkook. But what is it? Taehyung was thinking why Jungkook didn't turn around till now. He went towards Jungkook without making any sound. He peeked from the back and saw Jungkook's tears.

Jungkook felt someone's presence and immediately wiped his tears and then turned around...

Jungkook:Hyung you?

He said with a smile. Taehyung immediately hugged him and that's it Jungkook broke down in his arms.

Taehyung:It's okay to cry.

He said while patting his back. Jungkook was crying on Taehyung's shoulder and was also hugging him.

After sometime Jungkook's loud sobbings lowered.

They finally broke the hug.

Taehyung:Who made my baby cry?

Jungkook:No one hyung.

Taehyung:Don't lie Jungkook tell the truth or I know how to make you say the truth.

Jungkook:N-no I'm saying.