Jimin's Punishment

Words-1319 words.

Jungkook was again in the black room where Jimin was waiting for him.

Jimin: How much time you took just to bring a book.

Jungkook: Sorry hyung.

Jimin: it's ok. Now sit there. (pointing to the chair and table).

Jungkook sat on it.

Jimin: So as you don't know any of the sums so I'm going to teach you then you'll show it to me, understood?

Jungkook: O-Ok

Jimin started to teach him, Jimin told him to hold the pen in his hand and write what he is teaching.

Jimin: Hold the pen and write what I'm teaching.

Jungkook was thinking how to hold the pen because he has not held it from many months and he forgot.
Jungkook started to hold the pen in his hand but couldn't. He was trying to do it and was hoping that Jimin doesn't see it.

Jungkook in mind: What should I do, God help me he will beat the hell outta me. (Jimin looked at him struggling)

Jimin: What happened Jungkook write what I'm saying. I'm going to teach you theorems. Start writing.

Jimin started to teach while Jungkook was still figuring out to hold the pencil.

Jimin: PARK JUNGKOOK ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?

Jungkook: Ye-yes hyu-hyung I'm writing. (stuttering)

Jimin:  Why are you stuttering. (Jimin looked at his hands and saw that he was struggling to hold the pen)

Jimin: Wait a sec. Do you even know how to hold a pen?????

Jungkook: Jungkook shooked his head slowly while looking down. *slap*
(Jimin slapped him hard)
(Jungkook started to tear up)

Jimin: So it means first I gotta teach you how to hold a pen WOW JUST WOW JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook: I'm sorry hyung. *teary eyes*

Jimin: SORRY MY FOOT NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP. (HE STARTED TO TEACH HIM)

But still jungkook couldn't do it.

Jimin: ( he took his pouch and took 3 pencils out of his pouch and placed it between Jungkook's  fingers.)

Jimin: Now you'll know how to hold a pen. (with that Jimin crushed Jungkook's fingers with the pencils between them)

Jimin: don't you dare to scream or shout.

Jungkook: Jungkook was trying his hardest to hold back and finally he bursted in to tears.

Jimin: Left his hands. Now write. Stop crying.

Jungkook: Sorry hyu-hyung. (he started to write and was trying his hardest to write the best)

Jimin: (started to teach him as he saw that he can old the pencil now. He teached him everything and Jungkook payed attention to all his words.)

Jimin: Now I will take ur test.

Jungkook: Hyu-hyung I'm really tired pls hyung.

Jimin: I will give you only 10 question don't worry but you have to do it all correct or I will give you more.