Crystal's fight

After coming from school Crystal and Baekhyun ate the lunch and slept for sometime. After waking up at 5PM Crystal went in to the studying room and studied. She studied well and answered everything correctly. At night Crystal got a nightmare so she went to Baekhyun's room and slept with him. They cuddled each other and slept.

Time skip to next day in morning:-

Baekhyun got up and freshened and came out of the bathroom and went to wake Crystal.

Baekhyun:Wake up princess.

Crystal:I don't wanna go today please just today. (in sleepy voice)

Baekhyun:Tommorow is Sunday sweetheart tommorow is your mom's wedding aren't you excited?

Crystal:Pls uncle. (whining)

Baekhyun:Crystal get up. (stern)

Crystal:Pls uncle just today from Monday I will go everyday. Just today please.

Baekhyun:Crystal no more drama I said get up.

Crystal:Fine. (sighed and did an eyeroll)

Baekhyun:Drop the attitude I'm warning you.

Crystal:Sorry. (low tone)

She got up and went in to the bathroom and freshened and wore this outfit.......

She went downstairs and went straight in to the kitchen and saw her uncle and her mom

She went downstairs and went straight in to the kitchen and saw her uncle and her mom. And saw Alice cooking.

Crystal:Good morning everyone. (hugged Mrs. Lee)

Mrs. Lee:Good morning sweetheart I missed you. I came late at night.

Crystal:I missed you too mom. What's there for brkf?

Baekhyun:What do you think?

Crystal:Umm... Don't say you're making me eat those vegetables again.

Baekhyun:No they are not there. Alice made waffles for you and even us.

Crystal:Ohhh really thnx noona. (she bowed)

(Author:Alice is 21)

Crystal hurriedly went on the chair and sat and was about to eat but someone hitted her hand.

Baekhyun: *hit* did you wash ur hands??

Crystal:Oh sorry!

She went and washed her hands and came back and sat and began to eat.
Everyone began to eat. Mrs. Lee spoke.....