DEAD OR ALIVE?

VOTE!!!!!
Where are my voters??? Vote crystals!!!!

Continue.

Doctor: Than we can't say anything.

Mr. Park looked at him with rage in his eyes, Mr. park clutched doctor's collar.

(Like father Like son)

Mr. Park: Why are you a doctor if you can't even save my wife? I want her to be safe till morning, got it?

Doctor: W-we are t-trying our best s-sir.

Mr. Park: Trying? I don't want you to try. Give ur 100%, al-ass-eoyo? I don't care how much money it takes, give her the best treatment.

He said while shaking the doctor through his collar.

Doctor: Arasseo.

Mr. Park left his collar. The doctor ran from there to his cabin.

Jimin: Dad, you can't do that. He said he is trying his best. He's also a doctor. He doesn't have one patient to cure, he has alot. Each and every family needs their family member or friend to be cured. We can't force him like that. He's doing his job perfectly.

Mr. Park: I just lost my patience, son. I swear I'll kill that bastard whoever did this.

Jungkook: Then kill Jake. He did this to mom, torture him harshly and he will beg you to kill him.

Mr. Park: Don't start that again Jungkook, I told you we will find him and kill him. Have patience. I won't let that bastard have peace in his life.

Jungkook: STOP IT DAD. I'M SICK OFF THIS.

Taehyung: YOU STOP WITH UR BEHAVIOUR JUNGKOOK! Don't forget you're talking with dad.

The nurse came.

Nurse: E-excuse me s-sir. You all can go home. Any 2 of you can wait h-here. We can't let the whole family stay here for the whole night.

Baekhyun: I think, Jimin and hyung should wait. Jimin can control hyung's anger and he will try to be calm.

Jimin: Okay you all go home and rest.

Baekhyun: I want you to eat here, okay?

Mr. Park: Don't worry we will. Charlotte and Baekhyun take care of them.

Charlotte and Baekhyun nodded with a smile along with tears in their eyes.

Charlotte: Let's go.

She said to the children.

They went back home.

Crystal: I don't want to eat anything.

Ara: Me too.

Taekook: Me neither.

Baekhyun: You all will eat. I know your mom isn't well but do you want her to be sad after she gets up? No right?

Charlotte: She will be pity of herself if you all will not eat dinner. So you'll eat right?

They slowly nodded.

Charlotte: Sit for sometime, I'll prepare the food in half an hour.

They all sat on the couch of the living room while Charlotte went to cook.