Baekhyun's Lecture

The bell rang signaling the break to be ended. They went to their classes and it was Baekhyun's lecture.

Baekhyun POV
It's my lecture in my princess class. As the old math tr is transferred to other class I got my princess class which I wanted. So the old math tr told me that the class was given an assignment which my girl has already done because I made her do it. So I will check everyone's assignment today. I entered the class.

Students:Good morning sir. (singing tone)

Baekhyun:Good morning sit down. (while doing an eyeroll and glaring at them all)

They all immediately sat down and shut their mouth as they know that he's the strictest professor.

Baekhyun:The old math tr told me that she gave you all an assignment to complete. As I'm the new math professor for y'all I want you all to submit the assignment that she gave to me. (coldly)

Everyone looked at him all shocked.

Crystal POV
Thank God I did the assignment. I mean Uncle made me do it. I began to remove my assignment but-wait Where is it?Wtf did I just forget to bring the assignment?Noo this can't happen!! Omg!! save me from this devil. She started to overthink. She came out of her thoughts by an angelic voice.......

Liza POV
I saw Crystal struggling with smtg and spoke........

Liza:What happened Crystal??

Crystal:I'm going to die Liza.

Liza:Whyy!!!! (she screamed)

Baekhyun:Miss Liza do you have any problem?

Liza:N-no sir. I-I'm sorry.(While standing)

Baekhyun:Sit down.

Liza sat and spoke....

Liza:What happened? (Mumbling)

Crystal:I-I forgot to bring the assignment.

Liza:Whatt!!! (she yelled)

Baekhyun:Miss Liza I think you have some problem. Come here.

Liza:N-no sir. I'm sorry I won't repeat. (While standing)

Baekhyun:Ok. Dare to repeat and I will chop that tongue out. Now sit down.

Liza gulped and sat on her chair.

Tiara:What's bothering you Liza you wanna die?

Liza:Crystal forgot to bring her assignment.

Tiara:Whatt!!(yelled a little)

Baekhyun:Miss Tiara now you also have problem?

Tiara:N-no sir. I-I'm alright.(while standing)