Crystal and Ara kidnapped

*Reminder for vote*
*Vote first then read*

They both went downstairs and everyone was shocked to see Ara's fully red face due to crying and also because of the hot sauce.

Jimin:Did you really punished her that hard?

Baekhyun:Hm. Ara say what I told.

Ara:I'm sorry Taehyung oppa (sob) for cursing at you in the afternoon and I'm sorry Jimin oppa for cursing and disrespecting you. (sob)

Vmin:It's okay princess don't do it again.

Jimin took her from Baekhyun.

Taehyung:How did you punish her uncle?

Baekhyun:Gave her the hot sauce.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Jimin:Are you serious hyung she's just a kid.

Baekhyun:She should know the consequences.

Jimin:(sigh) Crystal bring water.

Crystal got up and was about to go but sat back when she heard......

Baekhyun:Sit back Crystal. She can't have water for the next 15 minutes.

Jungkook:It's too much uncle.

Baekhyun:I told you before she should know the consequences.

Ara:Oppaaaaa!!

Jimin:Yes baby?

Ara:Water.

Baekhyun:Ara shut ur mouth!

Jungkook took Ara from Jimin and sat back.

Jungkook to Ara:It's okay hmm. Just sleep for sometime you'll feel good.

He said and began to pat Ara's head in order to make her sleep. And she slept after sometime.

Taehyung:Uncle it was really hard for her.

Baekhyun:But she needs to understand Taehyung. She will always remember this punishment whenever she will curse.

Jungkook:It's okay now she's asleep.

Baekhyun:Are you angry from me Charlotte?

Charlotte:No Baekhyun I'm not angry you did right she needs to understand. She used to curse at me too.

Vminkook +Crystal:WHATTTT!!

Baekhyun:Don't scream idiots.

Charlotte:Yeah I spoiled her alot and she became a brat.

Crystal:It's okay Aunt I will make her understand. Ykw I finally remembered you.

Charlotte:Oh really!!Then tell who I'm.

Crystal:You used to come to our house when I was really small and used to stay at our house. You were maybe Baekhyun uncle's gf that time but now you're his wife. Yk uncle was really depressed when you left him. I used to miss you too.

Charlotte:I know dear and I'm really really sorry for that. My dad woke up from coma and I couldn't wait to meet him so I ran to him without thinking.

Crystal:It's okay everyone still loves you.

Charlotte:I love you all too.

Baekhyun:Wake her up and give her water.