The Sister Swap (Royalty)<3

Amaras Flynn is a princess of the castle Avalon located in Aurora, Ireland, a twin sister to Genevieve (Gen), who is crown Princess to the thrown of Avalon. Now they may be twins but Gen is older by 2 minutes so she is technically the oldest but that's never bothered Amara she hates being a princess well not necessarily the princess part or even the responsibility but more the way everyone is always staring at her and in her business she could never do anything without an eye on her from the moment she was born she had a camera in her face so the fact that her sister was older even by 2 minutes she always celebrated, it wasn't until her sister got sick that she had any real responsibility as a royal other than playing her part for the press Amara was free in other words but when her sister fell ill not gravely ill but ill none the less she has been bed riden because of her case of hyperplexia (no I didn't spell that wrong I made it up cause I can't be bothered thinking of sm that'll keep her bed riden but not dead lmao) but her sister is supposed to fly to her arranged husbands castle in in a couple of days to announce there engagement she will be marrying uptight, by the books and cold Dominic Sinclair crown Prince to the thrown of Alavander, England the complete opposite of Amara Flynn is a shy, quiet and polite girl (dont guve me Y/N jokes lmao) so when she has to pretend to be her outgoing, graciously kind sister she kinda panics and yes you would think why can't they just postpone the trip and wait for Gen to get better but what you don't get is that in royal life everything since you born to the day you die is planned out minute by minute, day by day and Gen staying behind is not an option so they cqme up with a devious plan Operation:Sister Swap I mean what's the use of having a twin sister if she can't pretend to be her twin for a bit i mean god forbid they've done it before. Amara flys out to Alavander in a couple of days to pretend to be her sister for the press and everyone in the castle the only people who will know other than her is Dom, her parent's, the royal assistants and their BFFs of course but what happens when they actually start to fall for eachother will they choose love or the futures of there country's...

His Family:(Palace Alavender of England)
Dom's Mom(Queen):Everlyn
Dom's Dad(King):Gerald
Dom's Dog(Black German Shephard):Lucifer *Luci*
Dom's BFF(Prince of Slabeckia):Leo
Dom's CC:Viktor

Her Family:(Palace Avalon of Aurora)
Amara's Mom(Queen):Luna
Amara's Dad(Dead):Atticus
Amaras Sis(Crown Princess):Genevieve *Gen*
Amaras BFF(Lady of Lavenia):Nevaeh
Amaras CC:Rosa

I got annoyed at writing this idk how much you will like it cause idk how much I like it but anyway hopefully enjoy<3 (CC stands for communications coordinator idk I'd suck at writing a royal book cause I do not know the logistics sorry)