A Fake Tragedy<3 (I'm really into this tragedy thing)

"Because it was a lie." I can't believe my idiot self actually fell. That was our one rule.'No falling in love', and I broke it. "It may have been a lie to you, but it wasn't lie to us, and it sure as hell wasn't a lie to him." I shake my head, not making eye contact."You don't understand it was a dare, a bet, " I choke "an arrangement." Suddenly, I'm angry, not at them but at myself for letting this happen."It was all -" I choke back tears."It was all fake." Fake. That word puts me over the edge and all the tears, all the lies, all the secret moments. I just let it all out. Elena extended her hand, rubbing my arm to comfort me. "Amara, look at me?" "Look at me," she says, a little more demanding like it's not a question anymore, and I pull my head out of my hands mascara running down my face. "What! What could you possibly have to say about this? " My breath is catching, and my breathing becomes inconsistent, but Elena continues on. "It may have started off as an arrangement, but it didn't end as one." That's all she says like I know what she means. I furrow my brow and shake my head."What?" "I saw you two together the way you two blend, your inside jokes, the way you hide in his chest when you're embrassed and cling to him when you're scared it may have started out as a lie but real love. You can't fake that." she says it so sure of herself, but she wasn't there she didn't hear the venom in his voice and the fire in his eyes when he told me to get lost he doesn't love me.

Okay so basically I'm to lazy to write the rest but the grand scheme of things Mikael threatened Klaus and said if he didn't send her packing he'd torture her and kill her so Klaus did the one thing he knew would keep her away hurting her with words which is honestly probably worse than physically getting hurt but anyway yeah I love drama. (I still don't know why they were fake dating cause it doesn't make any sense, but idc).