A Klaus Tragedy (Again)<3

Context;We're dancing at the masquerade ball to Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

Just say it, spit it out. 5 words thats all say it."I can't do this anymore" His face of joy and mischievous gone now more of a look of shock if he was even possible of shock. "Do what?" He's really gonna make me say it."You know what" "I thought you loved us" the smallest voice crack that im not even sure I heard cause the music is so loud. "I do but that pit of guilt in my stomach I get every time I see the them." I look over to where my friends and his enemies are dancing except they're the same people. "I can't do it to them or me anymore. I kept fooling myself into thinking we could make this work, we can't." I say the last sentence firmly and his eyes just softens "I get it" he smirks a little "doesn't mean I'm not gonna stop fighting for you" I look down "Hey hey look at me. Don't cry" I look at him the tears threatening to fall over my mask "I love you" he says it with a smile like it's second nature "I love you to" I say trying hold back my tears afraid if I say anything else I'll turn into a waterfall, that block in my throat hurts because i know as soon as this song ends as soon as our hands part that's its, its over...