Mattheo Riddle<3

"You don't love me. You love the idea of me!!" Mattheo yells at Pansy enraged. She cheated and can't seem to accept the fact that they are over but even before he knew about the affair they both knew it was over some others cough cough Pansy just can't wrap it around their big heads.

It's been a few months since Mattheo and I started hanging out. We've become inseparable. We bonded over dead beat parents, heartbreaks, and our love for Skittles.

I'm walking in the hall to my next class qhen someone bumbs into my shoulder I go to respond with a polite smile informing them it was fine you know the normal curtsy thung to do but no I'm met with a smug Pansy Parkinson. "Watch were you're going whore" she says arms folded, hip out and a grin you just wanna slap from that face her 2 minions standing behind mimicking her. After a few minutes of a heated argument about how I stole Mattheo from her even tho shes the ones who cheated and the fact that we're not even together (yet🤫) I end it with "I'm trying to fix what you broke! You don't get to call me a whore"...

Before you say anything yes I stole those 2 lines the 1st one is Sarah Cameron OBX, the 2nd is Meredith Grey Greys Anatomy I don't care plus the 2nd isn't even in the same context this has also hene sotting in my drafts for so ling so i rushed it anyway byeee<33