Another Fucking Mafia Story<3

Amara's bestie dad is a mafia boss. Amara found out a couple years of them being friends that didn't change her view on him tho Valentine was an amazing guy running the mafia made him that so she didn't care, he also had a son Grayson Sinclair next in line for 'the throne'. One late evening Amara is attending one of there mafia galas like she always does, when she is getting a drink (there 21 in college) she runs into her old boyfriend he's now in the FBI, turns out he's tryna take the Sinclair's down and tryna save Amara at the same time but Amara doesn't need saving or want it.

Spoiler, I'll tell you what happens:
Amara's ex is trying to save her she's tryna tell him she doesn't need it he doesn't believe her he thinks shes being cohearsed, but in reality, they're her family. Her mother died when she was young, 3 to be exact right infront of her too (drug overdose) and her father is a whole other story drunk, attic, phobic in everyway possible, misogynistic, just about every bad thing rolled into one, I think under defintion of devil it's written Rick Claremont anyway, when Amara met her bestie Nevaeh she literally saved her life stopped Amara from being bullied, physically and mentally i mean with her piece of a work father she didn't need more shit and once everyone got wind of Amara's new bff no one ever bothered her again, before you knew it Amara Claremont was Amara Sinclair. Anyway I'm getting off track back to Amara's overprotective ex its gotten to the point where Amara just wants to scream in his face that she's one of them, she always has been but she knows that'll break his heart so she doesn't but you know what she does do kiss her BFF's brother in the middle of there charity ball. TO BE CONTINUED...

Continued:
Somehow a photo of that kiss got out now the only way to contain this scandol is to annonce an engagment (fake ofc), Grayson's a good guy and all but he's her BFF's older brother I mean until then she'd always seen him as a brother or atleast that's what she says out loud...;)

ENJOY!!!