PROLOGUE

Vampires…

Count Dracula
Edward Cullen
Vlad the Impaler

These names pop up right? Well, forget about them. Even if they are beautiful!

No, vampires hid among humanity. At first the sun used to be the biggest concern…until they managed to build resistance to it.

They found the cure to beat the sun and that's not the only thing they would conquer.

Conquering over earth as the dominant species, was easy.
Humans were weak and defenseless to them. After all, vampires bided their time, getting all the more powerful as time went by.

Of course, a few human families had their freedom…if they could pay their tribute. Most rich families avoided getting captured. They lived their lives like nothing happened.

Safe for a small handful. Some families took to paying tribute by giving the vampires a human baby.

Pets and Slaves were a big trend among the vampires. If they can sell a human to another vampire; money made = profit pocketed.

Two centuries, went by with vampires in power. Everything's ruled over by vampires. Territories were made with rulers. The richest vampire family of the area were deemed the royal family.

The United States of America is no more. It's now known as the Moonshire Territory, the most powerful vampire family.

Of course, turning a human is possible, but takes a great deal of power and energy to do such a ritual.
Despite what movies and books had spread, vampires didn't have venom.

They did need to bite, yes - but for a different reason.

Stay tuned to learn more of this world of vampires and their dark and mysterious ways. Maybe you'll even find a bit romance in here.

There's one thing the vampires didn't know existed and that something isn't going down without a fight.