(㇏(34)ノ)

The next morning Alpha was surprised to see Zelda, Eric and the twins at the table.

“I thought you'd left, Sister.”

“You made that quite difficult for me.”

“I did nothing.” Alpha casually exclaimed.
Wennie entered just when Alpha had sat down. He smiled looking at Wennie.

Wennie winked at him and greeted everyone cheerfully. Next to enter is Warrick.

“His brother is here, too! Is the third brother hiding in the closet?”

“Bold of you to assume that Quinton would be out here.” Warrick sat down at a chair, not caring in the world. He shifted his chair, putting his feet up as he stared at the family. “Now, who are you guys?”

Alpha introduced each of them to Warrick, but Zelda opened her mouth again. “Why are you housing the royals?”

“Warrick is quite relaxed and laid back, Zelda. He's not going to hurt anyone.” Warrick just yawned.

“He's not even acting princely.”

“Where's my brother?” He asked Alpha, ignoring Zelda.

“I believe he should be on his way.” Alpha said.

“I talked to them, they're coming in a few minutes.” Wennie said.

“Well, I'm going to help myself to some cow blood.” Warrick stood up, going towards the kitchen.

“You're unbelievable, Alpha. Maybe you've succumbed to the other one's compulsion.”

“I have not and Devon is quite helpful. He even made improvements I wouldn't have thought about. The safety of everyone is my priority and it'll stay that way.”

“So, you're all werwolves?” Claire asked, she looked at Wennie.

“How does that work? We know that vampires were created by dark magic.” Agatha asked.

“No magic was involved actually.” Wennie began. “The story goes, that one day a woman fell in love with the sun god, Kåwl. They were happy together and they eventually had a family together.”

“Aw, that's sweet.” Claire said.

“Yes, but their children were born with the god's powers and one of the powers he has, is turning into wolves and so wolves became a symbol of power to this god.”

“The god granted his children immortality and knowledge of how to control the wolf spirits in each of them.” Wennie started. “Now, Alpha my father, are the bloodline of the first borne child, Olivine.”

“Is that why you call him Alpha?” Agatha asked.

“That's right, in him and partially Dan, since he is the first born of the new generation, has a piece of the Great Alpha spirit in them. Some say it's even a piece of Kåwl's soul.”

“Wennie, please stop.” Zelda asked.

“Don't tell her to stop. The twins wants to know more.” Alpha said.

“Yeah, it's interesting!” Both exclaimed, annoyed at Zelda.

The door creaked open to the side. Devon and Dan stood in the entrance, scanning the atmosphere of the room. Dan took a deep breath, keeping his face emotionless as he entered.

Warrick came into the room with three glasses in his hand. “Thought, I heard you two.” Warrick placed two of the glasses in front of them.

“The blood is on its way.”