(㇏(37)ノ)

Warrick groaned a bit when he woke up. He found himself slightly sprawled over Sean's body, but he was still out cold.

Slowly standing up, he went into his bathroom, washed his face and stared at the bruise on his face. “I'm seriously going to kill Paul for that.” He muttered.

Drying off his hands and face, he went back and sat down on his couch. Turning the TV on, he switched the channels, eventually landing on the news where he saw his thankful mother at a press conference.

“I'm just glad to have Prince Warrick back in one piece. If there's any tips on where Prince Devon is, please don't hesitate to call this hotline number. I implore you to please stay safe and keep your pets indoors until further notice.”

Warrick stood up and went to his now new phone. He opened Devon's chat and sent a quick update.

“I saw the news. Bandits kidnapped us?” Devon said over a voice note.

“Got anything better? How am I supposed to say that Dan is destined to be a powerful King and you are helping him train to do so? Oh! And without sounding like a wack!” Warrick retorted back.

He puts his phone down and saw Sean stirring. “Master?”

“Old habits die hard, I guess.” Warrick commented and stared at Sean knowingly.

Sean paled for a second. “W-warrick?” He barely said in a whisper.

Warrick was about to say something, but got interrupted by a knock. Slowly going to his door he opened it and gawked at who stood there.

“Khumbani? Why are you here!”

Khumbani immediately checked Warrick's body for any injuries as he frantically kept asking questions. “Are you okay! What happened! Where's Devon! How'd this happened! WARRICK, ARE YOU OKAY!” Khumbani grabbed Warrick's shoulders, looking him dead in the eye.

“I'M OKAY!” Warrick grabbed Khumbani's wrists. “I'm okay…breathe…” Warrick took a deep breath, Khumbani doing the same.

“I'm. Okay.” Warrick repeated again, and lead Khumbani to sit down.

Khumbani turned and saw Sean making himself seem smaller. “And who is this?” Khumbani smiled.

“That's Sean. My pet.” Warrick scratched the back of his neck. “We woke up from a wonderful nap just a few minutes ago.”

Khumbani smiled. “You're quite a beautiful human. I hope Warrick is treating you well.” Khumbani teased.

“He is, sir?” Sean said confused.

“Oh yeah, this is Devon's pet.” Warrick opened an old picture of Dan and showed Khumbani, only while turning the phone to Khumbani, it swiped to the next image, showing a fairly recent picture of him.

Khumbani turned to the phone, his eyes widening. “WARRICK!”

“Shit! Shh! Quiet down!” Warrick said, but Khumbani was going frantically again. Warrick pushed Khumbani into the bed and placed his hand over the king's mouth.

“I can explain, but it MUST stay secret.” Warrick warned. Sean looked at the phone confused that laid on the bed. He didn't know why Khumbani was going crazy over Dan.
“I'm going to remove my hand, okay?”

Khumbani nodded, Warrick slowly removed his hand, but not removing himself. Warrick's eyes did eye Khumbani's lips for a second.

He cleared his throat. “Before, I…erm.” Khumbani lifted up his own hand, cupping Warrick's cheek. Their lips locked, kissing each other like never before.