(㇏(29)ノ)

“STOP!”

An invisible force pushed them into the walls, opposite of each other.

“Warrick! What it in the hell are you doing!” Devon stood in front of him.

Warrick growled, still ready to strike, “He attacked me first!”

Devon turned to the werewolf in question. “Paul?”

“The hell is going on here!” Looking down the hallway, Devon saw Wennie with Dan right behind her.

“What did you do, Paul!” She shouted.

“He invaded Alpha's secret space!”

“I told you, he brought me there!” Warrick hissed.

Devon sighed. “We don't have time for childish shit! You go that way, and you come with me!” Devon threw Paul further down into the hallway, grabbing Warrick speeding away.

Dan and Wennie is left alone in the hallway.

“THAT MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!” Dan looked down the hallway to see a black and brown shape running towards them.

“Seriously?” Dan's eyes widen when Wennie ran towards the shape, transforming into a wolf of the same shape, but just mostly white and brown.

Dan watched as Wennie had completely stopped Paul, biting into his pelt at the back of his head. Dan saw Wennie motioning to him to leave with her front paw.

Doing just that, he turned, running, to find Devon. Wennie dragged a struggling Paul down the hallway.

“Put me down, damnit!” Warrick shouted. Dan entered the room where the shout had came from and saw Warrick stuck into the ceiling.

“Then start talking. From the very beginning.”

“Oh well, it began in our parents bed and they got horny-” Warrick stopped when Devon had lowered him, slamming him back into the roof. “WHAT THE HELL, DEVON!”

“FROM the moment you stepped foot in South Africa!”

“I'm not telling you anything.” Warrick said.

“We used to be close, Warrick! Tell me what happened! Did Khumbani hurt you!”

“What! No!” Warrick shouted. Dan sat down on the bed in the room, watching the exchange.
“How about you tell me why you're so attached to him! You weren't this attached to those twins!”

“So I care for him, what's the problem there?” Devon's eyes slowly turned yellow at first. “Tell. Me. What that spat was about!”

“Alpha said I could go into the room to clear my mind. It worked for awhile and then I rushed out of there accidentally bumping into that asshole!”

“Why did you need to clear your mind!” Devon then asked.

Warrick merely turned his head away. “I was drunk at Khumbani's, if that's what you're wondering.”

Devon shook his head. “You're a prince. You're not supposed to get drunk! It's not proper!”

“HE was drunk, too!” Warrick defended himself and then turned dark.
“Don't worry about me being proper. You're the one that needs to be proper.” Warrick said. “You're the next king after all.”

“Do you want to be king?” Devon asked, frowning.

“God, no! If anyone wants that, it's Quinton!” Warrick said. “You changed when you started preparing for the throne.”

“People change, Warrick. You can't stay the same forever.” Dan's eyes widen. He's changing. Devon changed and Warrick, too. It's growth. It's how life is. Physically, mentally and emotionally.