(㇏(5)ノ)

“Vampires are absolutely unbelievable! Especially, this bunch!”

“We understand your frustration, Alpha! We've saved many humans from that place now. Right now, we need to focus on keeping our whereabouts secret. Look at this.”

A gloved hand took the newspaper and read the article on the front. “Claw marks…something must've happened.” Alpha said, lowering the newspaper. A finely dressed, English man sighed as he looked around.

The scar over his brown eye itched for a moment. “Alpha, you're scratching again.”

“Eh! Goddammit! I must say, this is worrisome!” He said, slamming his cane into the ground, twirling his mustache with his finger.

“Excuse me, sir. Are you going to pay for that?” Alpha turned to the newspaper man.

“Yes. I apologize, my dear lad.” Alpha pulled out cash from his coat and handed it over. “Keep the change.”

The newspaper man just rolled his eyes and walked away.

“Don't threat, my girl! We'll sort this out. For now let's get home.” Alpha said, offering his arm for the young woman.
She had shoulder length, light brown hair with dark blue eyes and a fair complexion. Her white summer dress and flats were as white as the clouds above them.

“How many times am I going to ask you to just call me Wennie!” Wennie whined, stomping her foot.

“Oh, I did it again. I'm sorry.” Alpha chuckled, making Wennie whine even more.

Alpha walked by the destroyed the petshop. The place is reduced to absolute ashes.

“I'LL SUCK THE ONE DRY THAT DID THIS TO ME! I HAD AN IMPORTANT AUCTION TODAY!”
Alpha turned his attention to the fuming vampire. If he could catch fire, he probably would. I doubt he'll be happy about it, though.

“You pissed him off real good.” Wennie said very lowly.

“Then we did a good job. Let us be off then.”

Alpha and Wennie left the crime scene, walking quite a distance before Alpha had called up his driver.

“Why did Rock Creek have to be far from here?”

“It's not that far.” Wennie raised an eyebrow.

The pair stood on the side of the road for awhile, looking misplaced as they waited for the car.

When a white limousine finally arrived, the pair got in and immediately headed home. “Mission a success, Alpha?”

“Yes, thankfully. We just need to lay low for awhile.” Alpha said. He was about to say more when he felt a painful pinch on his chest.
He kneeled forward from the pain.

“Alpha!” Wennie said concerned, rubbing circles on Alpha's back. “It's getting worse! We must find this one you're looking for…if he even exists.”

“He exists. I can feel it in my soul. He must be in pain. It's the only explanation I have for these pinches.”

By the time they arrived at their home, Alpha found it in chaos. Many humans were fussy and afraid. They scratched, clawed and kicked if anyone got near them.

“Oi! We rescued you. We're not going to hurt you!” A tempered shout came from the balcony of the second floor.

“When is he going to learn to take control of that temper!” Wennie groaned.

Alpha opened his mouth, a soft and soothing whistling escaping his lips. The panicky humans turned around and seemed to relax.

“My dears! You're not in any danger. We're nothing like the scummy vampires! We will provide you with proper food, beverages, clothes and any other care you might need - we will provide it.”
“We've burned down the place that held you captive. Here you are free to do as you please. If you're interested in learning, we have the very best tutors that can help you.” Alpha pointed to th left, to where a cafeteria was. Inside, two men had carried in a large pot of something steamingly good.
“Now, I believe a pot of soup is almost done for you to feast upon, so relax and enjoy your meal!”

The man from the balcony folded his arms and glared at Alpha. “Took you long enough to get back!”

“Nice to see you, too, Paul.” Wennie sarcastically said as Paul jumped the stairs. He wore a ripped skinny jean with a no regard of a shirt.
The man had no problem to show some skin.
Many ladies did drool for him whenever he was near. His eyes are an electric blue color which contrasted with his black skin. As for hair, he had dreadlocks that's in a messy ponytail.

His muscled arms were still crossed over his chest. “What shop did you raid?”

"An evil one.” Alpha replied. “Look at them. They're in the worst conditions! No other human looked this bad before.”

“Alpha! Alpha!”

The pair turned around to see a young boy running up to them. “My mother sent me to give you this file! This human was bought yesterday!”

Alpha opened the file, not expecting much only for him to drop his cane when he saw the picture.

“One of the princes bought this human?”

“Yes. Is this the human you've been looking for?”

“It might just be. Our next mission is to get this one away from the prince. We need eyes and ears inside the castle.”
Alpha turned his attention to Paul and Wennie.

“Perhaps, you two could infiltrate the castle as servants.”

“Yuck! Vampires are smelly! I can't believe sometimes that you work with some of them!” Paul gagged. “They're not going to tell me what to do!”

“Paul! Just do what Alpha says! He is our King. Valaria and Gabriel can suck it.”

“EXCUSE ME! THEY CAN WHAT!” Paul said.

Wennie face palmed. “I belive you choose the wrong words.”

“Paul, you and Wennie can go in as a cleaner and repairman. That way you can snoop all round the place.” Alpha said. “If you don't want them to order you around, avoid being near them then.”

“The sooner we get this done, the better. Come on.” Wennie grabbed Paul's wrist and dragged him away. Alpha chuckled and picked up his cane before heading to his office with the file tucked away under his arm.

While Wennie and Paul prepared for theor mission, he can do some research on this fellow's past.

“Roberts? He was tribute then.” Alpha looked at the Roberts's history. Nothing indicated that they had another son twenty five years ago. They had their daughter and that's it. “I'd have to pay a visit to my dear Sister, then…”