(㇏(27)ノ)

Wennie had eventually found Dan and Devon. She eyed the two when she found them laying on the grass. Dan had fallen asleep in Devon's arms, while Devon was lost in his thoughts as he caressed Dan's fluffy white locks.

“Devon.” The prince looked at the werewolf, glaring at her.
“Alpha has rooms prepared for you and your brother.” Devon slowly managed to pick Dan up, following Wennie to a room.

“Where's Warrick?”

“Knocked out. He'll wake up in the morning.” Devon stopped at a door, Wennie opening said door.

“Alpha has also requested that I inform you, that we should discuss the matter futher tomorrow at breakfast.”

“I'm not leaving Dan alone here.”

Looking at how peaceful Dan was in Devon's arms, Wennie closed her eyes and sighed. “He's going to need a vampire to train him in his vampiric side.”

“I'll do it.” Devon said in a firm tone. “You do realize, he'll dethrone every royal vampire, right?”

“Well, he doesn't have to slaughter them, now does he? I promised that I'd be there. No one is going to get in my way of that.”

Wennie then smirked. “It's you.”

“Excuse me?”

“It's said that the Alpha King will have a loyal companion next to him, with who'll he share his power with once they have mated.” Devon frowned, even more confused.
“We'll talk tomorrow.”

Wennie left, closing the door behind her as she left. Devon scoffed, pulling away the covers with his telekinesis. He placed Dan down on the bed and got in as well.

Devon yawned, waking Dan up. A very sleepy Dan pulled himself closer to Devon and snuggled into him. “I missed you.”

“I missed you, too.” Dan sleepily lifted up his head, making Devon look at the sleepy head. Devon pulled him closer and kissed him. Dan immediately cupped Devon's cheek as the kiss deepened.

Devon leaned over Dan, kissing Dan's wrist, biting slightly into Dan's skin. “You're so beautiful, Dan. Irresistible.”

Dan wrapped his arms around Devon when the vampire prince rested his head on Dan's chest.
It didn't take long for the exhaustion to kick in. Knocked out cold, they held onto each other.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

“WHERE ARE MY SONS! GABRIEL!” Valaria kept shouting as guards had searched tge castle and parts of the woodlands to look for Devon and Warrick.
“Is Quinton still safe in Russia! I told Devon and Warrick to stay where they were! Look what happened!” Gabriel turned to his wife.

“Calm down, Valaria! We'll find them! Both of them are capable of holding themselves.”

Valaria couldn't do that. With the serial killer still on the loose and the pets going missing, Valaria's mind only thought of the worse case scenarios.
None of them had a good ending or find.

Gabriel was growing frustrated. He expected something like this from Warrick, but for Devon to not tell anyone where he was…this was something else.

“Sire! We found the case file.” A guard said, running up to them. Valaria took the file and saw it's the copy she handed Devon.

“Where'd you find this!” Valaria demanded.

“In the woods, but there were no tracks. We've concluded that Prince Devon had resorted to taking flight.” The guard briefly said.