(㇏(18)ノ)

“A jog?” Devon took the leash off, leaving the collar on.

“Yes. Exercise is good. When I'm back from Japan, we can do this more often.” Dan followed Devon to the outside of the castle, going to the very back.

“Alright, do what I do.” Devon said and started to stretch his legs and arms.

“For what's this?”

“To prepare our muscles for the intense activity.”

When Devon stopped stretching, he let Dan stand next to him. “Alright, now keep up with me.” Devon started out slow.

He strided down a few meters before he started to move faster and faster, until he was in a jog. Dan kept up with Devon. He was quickly out of breath, but Dan held strong.

When Dan stopped, Devon stopped as well. “Don't worry, Dan. It's something you have to work on.”

“It's fun…moving around. A…lot of… space.”

Devon smiled. He lead Dan to a servant. “Two bottles of water.” Devon quickly said. He turned his head and saw Wennie going back into the castle with a duffel bag.

“What else can we do?” Dan asked.

“Let's get cleaned up, first.” Devon pointed to the sweat stains Dan had accumulated. The servant brought the bottles and Dan quickly gulped it down.

“Thank you, Master.” Devon smiled and lead Dan back inside the castle.

On the way, Warrick and Gabriel walked towards them. “Devon.”

“I'm relaxing.”

Warrick eyed Dan who slowly moved behind Devon, making himself seem smaller. Dan's eyes widened when Warrick's eyes started to glow.

Before Warrick could lunge at Dan, he dove down to Devon's feet. Devon quickly grabbed Warrick by his throat.
Every servant that was close by stood perfectly still as they tensed up.

Wennie turned into the hallway, stopping mid turn. Her eyes widen when she saw Devon's deadly glare on Warrick.

“Gah, it's…it's just a joke.” Warrick squaked out. He looked at Gabriel for help, only for the King to give him a knowing look.

When Gabriel said nothing, Devon proceeded to throw the younger prince down the hallway. Wennie quickly ducked down into the hallway she came from when Warrick had crashed further down.

Her skin went pale as Warrick crashed on the grass outside. Dan looked up at the King and slowly moved away, staying behind Devon. “I'll handle him.” Gabriel sighed, leaving Devon and Dan.

“Are you okay, Dan?”

“I'm okay.” Dan squeaked, his senses were all over the place. Devon helped him stand up and headed back to the room.
“Did I do something wrong?”

“No, Dan. He's just too thirsty for human blood. I won't let him harm you.” Devon said. “Let's take a shower. It'll help you relax.”

Dan nodded, both of them entering the bathroom. Devon opened the taps, letting the water run a bit. Both got in when they were fully unclothed.

Devon quickly pulled Dan closer, kissing him. Dan moaned into the kiss, pushing against Devon for more.
The vampire prince eventually found himself back against the wall as he deepened the kiss.

Dan pulled away, gasping for air. Devon focused on Dan's beating heart. Blood rushed to many of Dan's body parts, leaving the man panting.

Devon held his wrists, pushing him against another wall. “Dan, what are you feeling?”

“Feeling hot. I just want more of you.” Dan admitted. Devon stepped closer and felt the throbbingess between Dan's legs.

“If you want more of me, it'll be something entirely new.” Devon said. Dan frowned in confusion. “The way you mated at the petshop. Every creature alive does the same to make sure their species doesn't die out.”

“Even vampires?”

“Yes.”

Dan's face flushed red. “Do you want to?”

“I don't know.”

Dan looked at Devon with a shy expression. “I don't know how it feels.”

“When you're ready, we can do that. Your body is ready for it, but your mind needs to be ready for it, too.”

Dan smiled and nodded. “You want a kiss?”

“Yes.” Devon closed the gap between them, letting go of Dan's wrists. Dan wrapped his arms around Devon's neck as he wrapped his legs around his waist.

Devon held onto Dan as he pinned him against the wall. Dan's skin ran cold under the warm water as Devon kissed and sucked at other areas of his skin.

“You're beautiful, Dan,” Devon gasped, “And you're mine.” Dan smiled and held on tighter on the vampire.

“I'm yours.” Dan repeated with a smile.