(㇏(15)ノ)

You know when you're so fast asleep that it feels like you're falling, but then your brain jolts you awake nearly giving you a heart attack?
Okay, imagine that, but you're flying and you don't wake up.

I started to fall. I watched as the clouds slowly got smaller once I broke through. It's a cloudy day, but not enough for a rainy day.

I turned to face the ground and that's when I started to fly. The first thing I noticed was that I had magnificent black wings and I soared around an old English church.

Where specifically I am, I have no idea, but the scenery and open sky is beautiful. No skyscraper obscured the view all around you, no loud traffic, no smoke or steam…just the open fresh air.

I landed on a wall of a school. Right outside a story is being shared and many curious enough stopped in their tracks to listen.

“Listen dear folks! A prophecy by the moon god had given me hope! I had to share it with you all!”

“Another one of your crazy stories! What's it this time? Fairies are going to clean our houses?” A finely dressed chap said as he held onto his cane.

I could tell this man is a vampire. His eyes and aura gave him away. In his eyes he had a silvery-red glint in them where the light had shined through at the right angle. In the old days, vampires hid themselves with a special technique.

“No! Don't be ridiculous! A hybrid creature is said to be born far in the future!” The storyteller looked mostly poor. His clothes were torn and patched up with other pieces of clothing and his shoes didn't match at all.
“No! No! Something beautiful and powerful is going to be born. This creature is the child of the sun and moon! One eye represents the sun, a beautiful golden eye. The other, a magnificent violet color to represent the moving darkness of the night.”

“Wow, it's impossible for someone to be born with those eye colors! It's rare for for someone to just have two colored eyes.” A young woman said. She wore a pink and blue dress, carrying a basket with freshly baked bread and an apple rested between the buns as well.

“THEN this creature's furr! Hair so white that it seems pure. The mark of the Alpha will be on it's neck when it's born! Then, then…they'll rule over ALL creatures! Big and small. Powerful and weak.”

“Even the bird looks confused!” Someone joked pointing at me.
Yes, I'm confused and so about many things. The man turned to me.

When I saw his eyes I flapped my wings in alarm. His eyes were slit and predatory. Not vampiric in anyway. He was something else.

People didn't seem to notice. “This bird will be ruled over by the King Alpha, the vampire and werewolf hybrid.”

This man is crazy! Why am I seeing this in the first place!

I tried flying away to the wooded area nearby, but something was pulling me back to that man.

When the man had his grasp on me, he gently held me in his hand. “Settle down little vampire crow. I don't hurt my fellow creatures of the forest.”

I tried speaking, only to come out as angry squaks and cries.
“You're quite a fiesty one. I'm not going to hurt you. As the Alpha, I protect. I may be poor, but I'm rich in excellent qualities that pull me and my family through.”

Alpha?

Is he claiming to be a werewolf. “You'll be lucky. You'll meat the Alpha King. Protect him with everything.”