(㇏(32)ノ)

“Mother! Why are we dragged all the way out here?” A teenage girl had asked. She wore expensive sneakers, skinny jeans with a red furly top. Her well kept blonde, long locks framed her face contrasting with the brown of her eyes.

“Yeah! There's…like no signal out here,” her identical twin sister tried getting a signal with her own phone, only to fail, “I was busy updating my relationship status!”
The only noticeable difference with her, is the black hair with a purple-red faded streak. She wore leather black boots that reached her knees and a black dress that sat tight on her upper body while loosening up below.

“Girls, please! I'm meeting my brother here…he is,” a strong, lean woman started, shaking her head,“he just loves nature.”

“Girls, listen. Just stay here with me, okay?” A skinny man said. He wore a business suit which he regretted when he stepped into a nasty surprise.

The girls argued with the man who tried to calm them down.

“Sister, I told you that you should be a bit more discreet.” The woman looked up at a tree. “I taught you better.”

“Why the hell is there an old man in that tree!”

“Just get down here! What did you have to drag me and my entire family into the woods! The car is heavily scatched and it has a dent now!”

“You've lost your touch, sis. It's best if I showed you first. Let's jut say I had a blast the last few months.” Alpha casually jumped out of the tree, scaring the twins and the man.

“Mother!”

“Oh, my.” Alpha headed towards the family. “None of you are dressed for the woods, what were you thinking! I'll have Wennie bring clothes…and the Jeep.”

“Honey, what about our car?”

“With how it looks now, just leave it.”

The man paled. “This car cost me an arm and a leg! Like hell! I'll have it towed!” The man shouted.

“Mother!”

“Are these beautiful girls your daughters?”

“Yes, but not by blood.”

“Oh, I see.” Alpha looked to the side and saw the black Jeep coming closer.

“YOU CAN BE GLAD I WAS NEARBY!”

“My, Wennie grew up…”

“Hi, Aunt Zelda!” Wennie said when she had stopped the car. “Everyone hop in!”

Alpha immediately took the passenger seat. Zelda looked at the family behind her, sending a message to them loud and clear.

The girls, rolling their eyes, they got in the Jeep with their father close behind. “Honey, is this…werewolf stuff?”

“Most likely, Eric. Hopefully it won't take long.” Zelda said, walking next to her husband.

“What about the twins? How are we going to explain this to them?”

“I'll handle it. You just stay close to them for in case they pass out or something.” Zelda got in the Jeep, herself into the back.

“Right, let's go!” Wennie stepped on it with no shame. The Jeep flew through the forest floor.

The twins kept screaming as Wennie barely dodged trees and boulders.

“Alright, so what's the meeting all about?”  Zelda asked. Alpha turned to face her, his face turned serious.

“It's about the Alpha King.”

“Seriously? It's a myth! Why are you still hung up about something that doesn't exist?”