(㇏(23)ノ)

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Warrick wanted to pass out on the bed the moment he entered his bedroom door. The African sun is nothing like he expected. The heat might as well resonate from hell.

“Prince Warrick?”

“Enter…” Warrick groaned.

King Khumbani entered the room, his Ndebele robes flowing behind him as he walked.

{ Images are just examples of what the robes look like

{ Images are just examples of what the robes look like. They aren't taken by me;) }

He smiled, wanting to laugh at the sight. “Ah, I see the sun isn't merciful to you.” He said when he saw Warrick drenched in sweat.

Warrick eyed the young king up and down. “How are you and your people used to it?”

“We're born here.” Khumbani said. “Though, I heard Australia has a worse sun.” The King stood at the foot of the bed as Warrick collapsed into the bed again.
“May I suggest a suit with thinner material?”

“Yes, please.”

Warrick followed Khumbani into a walk in closet in the room. “Whoa…”

Khumbani eyed the clothes in the closet. “This would look great on you.” He held out a suit. The trousers and blazer were white, with a leopard printed tie hanging with it.

Khumbani proceeded to take out a darkish purple button up shirt and handed it to the Prince.

“I'll give you some privacy. I'll have an escort take you to the dinning hall for dinner, which I hope you'll find appetizing.”

Warrick nodded.

“Thank you for everything, King Khumbani.”