(㇏(17)ノ)

Wennie nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw two figures in her living room.
Paul stood leaning against her patio railing while Alpha sat smiling on her arm chair, holding his cane in front of him.

“You guys nearly gave me a heart attack!” Wennie scolded the two men.

“Wennie, my dear. I apologize, but see Paul told me you found a young lad that almost fits the description?” Alpha said, ever so kindly.

“Yes, but he doesn't have mismatched eyes.” Wennie dug out her phone and showed the pictures to Alpha.
“Dan has scars all over his body. One of the vampires that worked at the petshop we burned down recently used him as a punching bag.”

“We need to get these humans away while most of the royal family is away.” Alpha said. His greyish eyes glimmered with excitement.
“I can feel it. This lad is the Alpha King.”

“I just want to get this shit mission over with! The other girl that's working in the pet care house is boring as fuck!” Paul said.

“Can you wear a shirt, please!” Wennie groaned, glaring at Paul.

“Quiet, you two.” Alpha stood up and looked at Wennie's direction. “Tomorrow is a big day for you. You're sleeping in the lion's den, which means you can get a lot of information quickly. We need to escape without detection, so perhaps we can use the escape systems to do so.”

“How exactly am I going to get that kind of information? The castle used to be the White House at some point, may I remind you.” Wennie said.

“From what I gather, Prince Devon will do anything to keep Dan safe. So make up a scenario that would enable Devon to give you the details.”

“That's it. I'm dead. I'm going to die and breakfast is going to be my last meal.” Wennie muttered to herself, falling down into the couch behind her.

Alpha kneeled down in front of her. “You can do this better than Paul, my dear.”

“WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!”

“You gained the Prince's trust with your caring charm and nature.” Alpha stopped when Wennie looked up at him.

“Devon is known as the Dark Prince. No one knows what he's thinking and he's extremely powerful, Alpha. One snap of his fingers and I'm dead. He'll know something is up.”

“Prince Devon is not the one you should be afraid of. One of his brothers are more dangerous.”

“How do you know?”

“Let's just say one of them tried to get me into helping them with a scheme, due to my expertise.” Wennie didn't like what she heard.

“Devon should know then. He's next in line?” Wennie began, but grabbed her head in worry. “Why do I care so much! He's a sticking vampire!”

“Ohh, you have a crush on the Prince?” Paul teased, making a pouting face.

“Shut up! I don't have a crush! I don't do crushes! Your stupid fangirls have crushes!” Wennie crossed her arms, turning away from Paul's direction.

“Wennie, deep breaths okay? If you can't find an escape route, we'll do something else to find one of the entrances.”

Wennie still didn't look very pleased, but she side eyed Alpha. “What expertise did the other prince need from you?”

“Killer expertise.” Alpha joked, but Wennie could feel some seriousness in his tone. “Our bloodline has a rich history, Wennie. I'm full of surprises.”

Alpha went to the patio where Paul gave space for the man to walk. He turned around and smiled at Wennie, his eyes glowing a violet hue.

“Good luck, you two. May the odds be in your favor.” Alpha said before he casually jumped the railing, swiftly landing on the grass.