(㇏(13)ノ)

“Alpha! We're in!” Wennie immediately said when Alpha had answered his phone.

“Oh! What good news!” Alpha spoke happily like a school boy. “Now, remember, my dear. We need to look for someone that looks like the being described in the legend.”

“What if he isn't here? I'm not willing to stay here with Paul.” Wennie said, without bothering to lower her voice.

“What you say, bitch!” Paul shouted from afar.

“Wennie, dear. Please, I can feel it in The Alpha spirit that he exists. He has to be in the castle.”

Wennie rolled her eyes. She didn't entirely believe that the Alpha King exists. Hybrid breeds are a risky thing to mess around with. They never survived when it came down to birthing them.

“Fine, I have to go now. Bye.” Wennie said before Alpha could explain it more. She scoffed as vampire workers carried a box into the apartment that Prince Devon had arranged for her.

“You're a bitch!”

“For a brief second, you didn't exist.” Wennie commented.
“So I'm a bitch?” She asked, turning to the raging Paul.

Wennie wasn't used to seeing a shirt on this man and quite frankly, she could get used to the sight. He finally just wore a pair of sweatpants and had his dreadlocks in a very messy bun, that fell apart.

“While you're frolicking with the prince's pet, I have to look for this ghost of a legend! You're bringing his pet to the Petcare House.”

“I can't. Devon's pet is anxious around others.” Wennie said, following the workers to her apartment. “Besides, I don't think this creature exist.”

“You're doubting Alpha?”

“What! No!” Wennie defended. “I never doubted him. This that he's chasing is all just a legend that some bozo made up.”

“Uh, huh-sure.” Paul stopped when Wennie entered her apartment. “What are you doing now? We need a plan! We still need to free these humans at least.” Paul said when the vampires had left.

“I know, smartass. I'm going to work on one now.” Wennie said and shut the door.

“That bitch!” Paul exclaimed before he left to his own apartment. Maybe he could get in a quick workout while he tries to figure something out.

Wennie blasted music through a speaker the moment Paul left. She quickly got to organizing the stuff she was provided with.

As she organized her stuff, idea flowed through as to how they can get humans to safety. Paul was going to find holes in the defenses off of the Petcare house and the outer space of the castle.

Wennie is to assist while she stays in the castle with Devon's pet.

The question is, how, when and where. The dead of night would provide great cover, but the vampire royal family has extreme senses. The most powerful, in fact.

During the day would be great. Everyone would be too busy with everything, but one person can take notice amd everything is for nothing.

Or they can wait the time out, as infuriating as it sounds. Yes, when the royal family are busy with something too important that they had to leave.

They would have a week while the Princes are abroad, the Queen busy with the serial killer and the King with his regular duties.

As soon as Wennie and Paul sets foot in the castle, they need to map out the building and look for anything that would help.