(㇏(38)ノ)

🍋🍋🍋
! SKIPPABLE CHAPTER !
🍋🍋🍋

Devon barely had time to get a sleeping pill ready, before Dan pulled him back and kissed him so passionately that Devon couldn't refuse it.

“Dan…” Devon wondered if Dan was okay, but then he saw how his eyes glowed and how he looked at him. Dan wanted more.
Kissing Dan in his neck, he arched his back, practically begging Devon for more.

“Please, don't stop.” Devon stared at Dan.

“You want to do this?”

“Yes…I feel ready.”

Devon looked at Dan. “Are you sure?” Devon asked.

“Yes. I am.” Dan said again, holding onto Devon. “I'm ready.” Devon smiled.

“If you want to stop at any time, just say so…deal?” Devon asked, to which Dan nodded his head. “We'll start slowly.”

Devon kissed Dan's bare chest, turning his head to hear Dan's heartbeat. Devon then had a nipple in his mouth, biting onto it slightly before giving Dan many hickeys on his torso.

Devon pulled away. “Take of your shorts.” Dan did as asked. Devon spread open Dan's legs, and continued to kiss the torso again, but his hands tracing Dan's thighs.

Slowly Devon's hand went to Dan's throbbing member. Dan groaned, but gasped when he felt Devon's fingers wrapped around it.

Devon smirked as he looked at Dan. Giving it a few strokes, Devon licked his lips and kissed the tip.
Dan couldn't describe anything he felt. It was like nothing else.

He gasped when he felt Devon's mouth around his cock, sucking onto it with everything in him. Dan took hold of Devon's hair as he sucked.

Butterflies and heat danced around in his stomach. He wrapped his legs around Devon's body.
Devon pulled away with one hard suck and got his own pants off.

Dan sat up straight, only for Devon to kiss him passionately. When Devon was left without his pants, he sat on Dan's lap, continuing the kiss. Devon held on to Dan's head from behind, enabling Dan to bite and suck at Devon's neck area.

Devon took hold of Dan's wet cock with his free hand, slowly inserting himself on to Dan. Dan groaned as Devon hissed slightly from the pain.

Dan looked confused at Devon when he was pushed into the pillows. Devon smirked, breathing heavily. “Are you okay?” Dan asked.

“Of couse I am, I'm having fun.”  Devon moved his hips slightly, both groaning. Devon's eyes glowed brightly from the ecstasy he is starting to feel.

Devon leaned forward and started to ride Dan as he sucked at Dan's neck area. With each and every pleasing moan, Devon tried to move as fast as possible.
Dan begged Devon not to stop, not that Devon did stop.

Devon kissed Dan roughly as he pinned Dan's hands above his head. “You're so beautiful, Dan.” Devon whispered into Dan's ear.
Goosebumps covered Dan's skin as he let out one final moan. Devon stopped when he felt Dan's seed in him.

Dan was breathing heavily as Devon got off of him. Though tired, Dan sat up straight and looked at Devbon questioningly.
“What's this?”

“Sperm.” Devon answered.

“Where's yours?”

“I didn't produce any yet.” Dan looked down at Devon's member and smiled. Devon raised an eyebrow when Dan positioned himself between Devon's legs.

“Will sucking help?”

“If you want to.” Devon said, this tme his face went red as Dan took in his member. Devon groaned, petting Dan's head as Dan's head bobbed up and down.

“Oh, Dan…” Devon softly sang. Devon lifted up his legs as Dan held onto them. “Faster, don't stop!”

Dan moved as fast as he could. Devon thrusted into Dan's mouth a bit, moaning louder.

Dan almost choked when Devon came in his mouth and almost immediately, Devon pulled Dan closer for another kiss. Dan laid down on Devon's body as they kissed again.

Devon held on to Dan, grinding each other as they did. Dan moaned feeling Devon's member between his legs. “Devon…” Dan kissed Devon's cheeks as Devon held onto him.

“Dan…” Devon gasped. For a moment they just held onto each other, smiling.

“I love you.” Dan said as his eyes started to get droopy. He felt Devon holdong onto him tighter than just a moment ago.

“I love you, too, Dan.” Devon didn't want to let go of Dan, not that Dan complained. He too held on to Devon like nothing else, chuckling.

None of them said a thing again. They shifted their weight, getting comfortable as Devon pulled the blankets closer. “You have magnificent eyes.” Devon said, cupping Dan's cheeks.

Dan smiled and kissed Devon softly on his lips, before he let out a sleepy yawn. “Let's get some rest.” Devon said, as Dan turned his back to Devon.

Devon wrapped his arm around Dan, knitting and knotting their legs together as they fell asleep in each other's embrace. Dan held onto Dan's arm like a teddy bear, finally closing his own eyes.