(㇏(16)ノ)

Gripping the steering wheel, he took a deep breath. He glanced at the time and date on his stereo's touch screen.

Two days left already…

Devon kept telling himself that Dan would be fine. Wennie would be watching over him and he'll obviously be safe.

Perhaps visiting the Robert's wouldn't be wise now. He can always do that when he gets back. With that in mind, Devon wasted no more time to get to his date.

As he zipped through traffic, his phone alerted him off messages coming through every now and then.

Wenstenley's eventually came in view. Of course his parents would pick a place like this. The food is equal to in price to that of gold.

Devon parked his car and opened his phone to see it was Wennie. For a second his heart froze, but then he saw it's just photo's of them goofing around with the things Devon had ordered.

Dan says he's very happy with the onsies. In that very message, a picture was added of Dan in a panda onsie. Devon smiled, immediately changing his phone background.
Turning off his car, he reluctantly entered the restaurant.

A waiter immediately showed him to his table where his date were patiently waiting. The girl stood up and greeted Devon with a courtesy.

“You must be Estie?” Devon said in a friendly tone. “I hope I didn't keep you waiting?”

“Oh, no! I got here two minutes ago.” Estie said with a soft smile. She sat down when Devon had sat down, too.

Estie wore a simple black short dress, with her brown hair tied up with a black bow. Devon for once had a date with a girl that didn't overly dress.
Estie didn't even wear makeup.

The waiter brought them both a menu and left them alone to decide.

Devon glanced over the menu and saw Estie was rather calm, which he was thankful for.

Perhaps this one won't be as bad.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

“You messed up! He knows it's you that drugged the brat!”
The vampire servant rolled her eyes at her lover. “You can be glad he's too focused with other shit.”

“Relax, my dear. You got what you wanted from his desk and hopefully it was worth it.” She said as she wrapped her arms around Quinton's stomach from behind.

Quinton, leaning onto his desk, hadn't budged. He kept glaring at the tablet in front of him. “How's he first in line! He's so weak!” Quinton moved away from his lover and growled as he sat down.

“He's delusional.” A smirk formed on his face and he motioned for Lacy to come closer. “But that works in our favor. All we need is for me to get to Russia.”

She stood in front of Quinton and is gently made to sit down on his lap. Holding her by her waist, Lacy rests her arms on Quinton's shoulders.

“Soon, you'll be the King of ALL.”

“With you by my side as Queen.”

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Devon stopped dead in his tracks, his ear against his door. He almost had goosebumps crawling on his skin. He heard soft singing inside followed by a: Well done, Dan! That's really good!