(㇏(28)ノ)

Dan went back into the room he and Devon had slept in, dragging his hands through his hair.

He sat down in the middle of the room, on the floor when he heard a soft knock. Devon entered, making Dan turn to face him.

“Please eat something. It's not poisoned, if that's why you're not eating.” Devon said, sitting across Dan. “Talk to me.”

“I don't know what to say, Devon.”

Devon placed the plate down between them. “You're frustrated?” Devon began. Dan nods, sighing.

“I know everything is happening extremely fast and it's overwhelming. Best thing to do when that happens is to take it bit by bit, okay?”

“Where do I start then? I just want to go back to the castle…and get back to how everything was.” Devon smiled.

“Dan, the life of a pet is not for you. It's not for anyone, for that matter.”

Dan looked at Devon confused. “Before you, I had two pets. They were brother and sister and they were extremely intelligent. I did whatever I could to make sure they didn't feel like they're being controlled.” Devon moved closer to Dan.
“Ever since that day that I bought them, I worked hard to make future plans for humans to get their lives back.” Devon smiled when he saw Dan smiling a bit. “And now we can do it together.”

“I'd like that.” Dan smiled, resting his head on Devon's shoulders. Pushing Dan down into the floor, Devon towered over him.

“You have a gorgeous smile.” Devon said, making Dan's face go red. “And cute, too.”

Dan covered his face with his hands, but Devon pulled them away, kissing Dan. Devon lowered himself on top of Dan, kissing Dan deeper than before.

“I feel…strange…” Dan said, in between the kisses. Devon pulled away immediately, looking worried, but it disappeared when Devon felt it.

“It's perfectly natural, Dan.” Devon said, smiling. Dan's confused face made Devon pinch his lips together. “Your, erm, body…remember when we talked about the breeding humans go through at farms? Your body…basically wants to do that.”

“You're not going to get pregnant, are you?”

“No, only girls get pregnant.” Devon said, keeping it as simple as possible. “I tell you what.”

Dan narrowed his eyes. “Do a little bit of training today and I'll explain more tonight.” Devon said.

“But, I'm not a girl and you're not a girl…” Devon placed his finger on Dan's mouth.

“May I?”

Dan just nodded, not knowing what to expect. Devon placed his hand on Dan's chest and slowly went down to the waistline of his pants. “Feel anything?”

Dan was breathing heavily, but gasped when Devon cupped the boner. Dan let out a moan, clasping his own mouth shut.

Devon removed his hand. “Tonight, okay?” Dan nodded slowly. “Eat something at least, too.” Dan stared at the plate. He sat up straight and started to eat.

Devon sat behind him, his arms wrapped around Dan's waist with his head resting on his back.

Dan bit into a piece of toast, gagging. “Do you want this?”

Devon took the toast and ate it as Dan continued to eat the rest. “So, you don't drink human blood?”

“Not really. It's very sweet or very bitter.” Devon answered. “Goat blood is my favorite.” Devon then said.
“Look, there's plenty of animals that survive on blood. Like mosquitos or mites and lice.” Devon named.