(㇏(6)ノ)

Devon stared at himself in the mirror. He really didn't want to go through with this date. It still bugged him.
Dan stood next to the mirror, unsure of what to say to Devon.

“You look wonderful, Master.” Dan said. Dan concluded that Devon was in over his head with this. Why would the prince ask his pet if he looked appealing? Dan found it odd, but just stayed honest.

“I'm going to be away for awhile, so you're going to go to where the other pets are in the castle.” Dan looked shocked, but nodded.
“Don't make trouble.” Devon warned, making Dan go pale. Once again he merely nodded.

Devon opened a drawer and threw a shirt towards Dan, who luckily caught it on time. “Put that on, we're leaving now.” Devon said as he looked for a collar that fits with the outfit.

Dan wore a black t-shirt with a pair of dark blue shorts and Devon provided him with flip-flops.
Dan did thought he'd look more like Devon did at least to look proper. Then again, these shirts were light and didn't get snagged on the bandages.

Devon got out a light blue collar with it's leash and put it on Dan. Dan felt something cold and metallic on his chest. He glanced in the mirror and saw it's a tag. “Wear this and everyone will know you're mine. They won't try to hurt you.”

Devon turned his back to Dan, leash in hand as he walked to the door.

Dan followed behind him and watched as Devon locked his bedroom door. This time Devon went further down the hall and went up the stairs again. Devon opened the door, to reveal a large room filled with other humans. A vampire stood at the door watching over them.

“Prince Devon, what a lovely pet you have there.” The vampire complemented, but to Dan he even sounded hungry.

“His name is Dan. Be careful with him. He has injuries on his back, hence why he is dressed like this.” Devon continued to explain Dan's needs to the vampire as Dan overlooked the room.

There were things Dan didn't know how they worked. He saw humans hitting a ball over a net in the distance. Next to that, there were humans in a small swimming pool and then a corner where there were many storybooks to endulge and then a vast majority of the space was just humans sitting in circles, chatting away.

Dan snapped back to reality when Devon removed the leash. “Go interact with at least one of them. Interaction is good for you.”

“Alright, Master. See you later then.” Dan said before the vampire lead him away.

“Come along, Dan. Prince Devon asked us to give you a proper haircut.” Dan went tense.

“Not to worry, we'll just cut your hair. All you have to do is to sit still.” Dan took deep breaths. He glanced back at the door and saw Devon wasn't there.

Oh dear god...

Dan was lead through another door and saw a much better kept barber shop. “Ah, there's an empty spot.”

No one paid Dan any attention, until he walked past them in their mirrors. “W-why are they s-staring?”

“Well, you do look a bit out of place.” The vampire answered. He made Dan sit down. Dan expected his entire body to be tied down to the chair, but wasn't.

What in the hell? What is this place!

A female vampire appeared in the mirror and thanked the vampire that brought Dan here. “Hello there, Dan. I'm Charlie.”

Charlie handed Dan a book with different hairstyles in it. “I was told that the Prince wanted you to choose what style you want.”

Dan looked at her confused. “I-I don't know…” Dan looked all around him and then at Charlie. “I never…”