(㇏(35)ノ)

Warrick and Devon descended down to the ground, quickly disguising themselves with a few clothes they had gotten from Alpha.

Walking across the street, they looked for the house of the vampire that had held the auction at the now burned down shop.

Warrick had a mischievous smile on his face. “Where's the bastard?” Warrick rubbed his palms together, chuckling.

Devon kept scanning the neighborhood. Eventually a sign had caught his attention. “That house there. He's holding the auctions through his backyard.”

Warrick followed Devon to the vampires house. He immediately recognized Ethan at the entrance, greeting everyone. A scar ran down his arm, that wasn't there before when they had met.

Devon, grabbing Warrick's wrist, turned them invisible and went through the door, passing Ethan.

“Here I thought you'd slaughter him.”

“For what, exactly? I already taught him a lesson he won't forget.”

“You used it, didn't you?” Devon's glare told Warrick everything. “Hehe, what you do?”

“I gave him nightmares.” Devon simply said. “Where would this asshole be?”

“Probably in some dressing room…or torture chamber.” Warrick looked around him.
Usually he would be excited to be at a pet shop. Now he just feels out of place and even disgusted.

“We treat humans equally.”

“Khumbani…” Warrick said, sadly.

“There!”

Warrick ran after Devon who found a room where Dan's old master sat. Behind him he had two human girls tied up, scared to death as he casually checked himself out in the mirror.

Devon dropped the invisibility, making the girls scream and squirm. “Who are you! What are your names!”
The vampire shouted.

Devon removed the hat he wore. “I bought something fairly recently from you.”

“Prince Devon. To what do I owe this visit? Are you perhaps interested in another pet?” The vampire looked confused. “Are you the real princes? Didn't they go missing?” His voice dropping in volume with his confusion.

“What's your name?” Warrick growled.

“My name is, Hansen.” Hansen bowed, “Your royalnesses.”

“Untie them.” Warrick said. Hansen looked up shocked.

“I'm afraid, I can't do that. They'll run away, you see.”

“Too bad, they're coming with us. You clearly can't take care of them.”

When Hansen hadn't moved, Devon was quick to smash his head into the floor. “He told you to do something. Now, you better what I tell you, or you'll end up dead.” Devon growled.

Hansen quickly fumbled for the cuffs and cage keys, handing them over to Warrick.
Warrick quickly went to the girls, who tried to push themselves away from Warrick. He tried to calm them down as he gently unlocked everything.

“Where'd you get the pet I bought!”

“You bought the weird looking one, right?”

Devon pulled out his phone, showing his wallpaper of Dan with a whole kot more muscle and with no shirt. Hansen's eyes widen. “The hell! Why is his eyes like that!”

“Don't you worry about that. You stole property of the King and Queen.”

“No! I swear! He was delivered to us! He was just an infant at the time. I think he was like six months or something.”